• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • New hub, /menu, Eula & Us [1.9.4 Update]

how do I delete my account here, I am leaving, too many times things I relied on and got used to have been taken away from me, so I am out. and I dont want constant messages to my email address from here, since I wont be back

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    so any updates on when the auctions will be fixed or are they going away completely??? (maybe to be replaced by what ever the coins are going to do??)
    I just need to find time to fix it, hopefully tomorrow I will do so. Currently working on EULA ranks, made huge progress today in that regard. I know you aren't too interested in that, but it's one of the most important things going on right now for the server (doesn't mean I won't get any problems like auctions fixed asap).

Reactions: Kry
    I found 1 Hub "secret" ;D
    GERALD!

Time to find more, and keep up the wonderful work on the server!
    I'd love to see the new "earned" ranks for playing-time, and the head shop [ fish and security cameras ;P ] !

Cya around,
    Garrett
    You haven´t found the biggest secret of them all, when you Find the Head in the hub, let me know. If i show u pic Ill give it away, so that will be your goal now, lol.

Garrieth

Legend
    You haven´t found the biggest secret of them all, when you Find the Head in the hub, let me know. If i show u pic Ill give it away, so that will be your goal now, lol.
    You hooked me at "you havn't" ;)
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Garrieth

Legend
    I DID IT! [Took 3 min] :p

Challenge accomplished!
    Got any ideas on what I should build next? I need some xD

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Those changes will be announced soon.
    Coolness! Secret stuff. Thank you most kindly for your efforts to continue positive changes on the server. Know that I am so glad that this is my new home. Full Creative on the VoxelBox server just does not have the pride in construction knowing that you had to farm, mine and shear every object needed. So please know that you are highly thought of in my opinions.