• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • News!

Hey everyone, probably going to be a huge post but oh well, reading is good for the brain!

I'm going to make sure everyone is clear of what's happening at the moment.

I have been kicked off of my college course for coursework reasons so I've pretty much just wasted a year of my life and 9,000 pounds of the government's money..

So now I'm doing a 12 week course for fitness, work experience, community work and advanced English and maths.

After this course I'll be hopefully going into a apprenticeship and earning some money for once (most likely about £200 a week), if I fail to find a good apprenticeship then I'll be going straight into a job!

There's a few things I'll be doing before I buy a new PC and join you fabulous people and one of them is finally getting a car! Which will help give me new opportunities in my career because I can finally travel!

The second thing I am doing is something very important to me, I'm going to send my wonderful girlfriend Nicole (flowerbombs) a bouquet of flowers on the 4th of every month up till our 1 year anniversary (4th February) and on the 4th I will be flying out to Florida from England and giving them to her personally as a gift for both early Valentine's day and for our anniversary! This unfortunately will require a lot of saving up depending on my wages.

When this is finally done I'll be saving up for a new PC.

However I may be able to get my current PC repaired for a couple of hundred pounds, which would be a practically instant thing depending on my wages like I said!

Lookin forwards to being back amongst my friends!

Hope you have a lovely day!

If you wish to contact me you can @[email protected]