• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Old Town TODO

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Heya guys, this will be a list of things the Staff needs to implement, or what the community wants added. If you have a thing you want added, fixed or brought back, just comment here! :moo:

Add:
    1. Automatically reset nether and end every X amount of time (every month, or 2 weeks).
    2. People want more donor disguises. Add them.
    3. Add XP Bottles to the shop.
    4. News function.
    5. Sync server/website ranks.
    6. Join messages which don't spam.

Do:
    1. Everyone loved the old PVP Zone game, lets bring it back!
    2. On the note of PVP zone, create a Steampunk & Floating island map, instead of just steampunk. That just makes it more fun.
    3. More YouTube Tutorials on our YouTube! (Trade, Districts)
    4. Long term: Fully custom Districts plugin which allows Town creation, and much more.

Fix:
    1. Just keep on fixing that chat filter till it works!
    Completed:
    1. Chest Protection glitch fixed!
    2. Get a nice logo!

Last edited:

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    • I wrote something about an idea for the logo on Slack ,_,
    • Not everyone loved the old PvP zone, I hated it :C
    • Youtube tutorials? It's filled with them :C
    • Town creation; keep it simple, some people do not like sophisticated stuff.
    • The chat filter will never be fixed enough :c

May I make suggestion? The website's Home Page is a little... bare. Maybe just add like a brief history of the server? Or the ingame names of all Moderators the Owner? Maybe server fan art, or some pictures of spawn?

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    May I make suggestion? The website's Home Page is a little... bare. Maybe just add like a brief history of the server? Or the ingame names of all Moderators the Owner? Maybe server fan art, or some pictures of spawn?
    Yeah, thats mainly cause we have a bunch of run ups with bad freelancers which disapear. We know whats going there, its just not completed yet... Should be soon. We have plans for whats going there.

yaay new suff! I hope ghost disguise gets fixed cuz it sounds cool! :D

For a youtube tutorial, explain how trade works, alot of people dont use it because they either dont know it exists, or they dont know how to use it. (I dont know how to use it XD)

Yeah, thats mainly cause we have a bunch of run ups with bad freelancers which disapear. We know whats going there, its just not completed yet... Should be soon. We have plans for whats going there.
    Lol! Okay. I was wondering what was going on there. I assumed you knew it was blank, and thought it probably was under construction lol! I just wanted to check and see what was going on I guess. :)

OK, just some ideas:

1. Seeing as we are Old Town, it seems to make sense to have the Towny plugin. I’m not sure how this would work with Districting as well, but with so many towns already formed, it would be reasonable to make things easier for everyone (except the programmers :p)

2. Also, MCMMO is a popular plugin that I like, mainly due to the competitiveness of it. However, I do know some servers who don’t like MCMMO because it causes such friction

Last edited: