• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • OMG SHIPS !!!

PsyberTech

Colossus

I can be quite jaded when it comes to reviewing a ship build. But today I have found some Gems!

So far I have ran into some limited number of builds on this server that make me say WOW! Here I have found several by SirBrickMC and philitup333.

AMAZING!

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Ok, I talked to philitup333 about my ability to build ships with them at their location. Although he seemed reluctant, he seemed willing enough. I thought to go ahead and build one of my ships at my current location first as an example of my skills, or the lack there of at his judgment.

The following image is taken next to my castle. I have laid the footprint of the hull line and have started construction. XYZ location is in the image. Anyone is welcome to watch me build. I am starting 8:00 PM CST or -6 GMT 05-17-2016

PsyberTech

Colossus
    11:pm UPDATE.

After a dozen re-designs. The main hull is complete, dry and floating free and clear in the water.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    RWBY I was like, aww Pyrrha and Jaune are cute,
    When Pyrrha and Jaune happened but *censored* came after that, I yelled out
    STOP PUTTING HOLES IN MY SHIP

Wait, I don't think I'm talking about the right ships

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Well I hit my pillow and 15 minutes later I was up and working on the ship... o.O My mind was racing with ideas. Who needs sleep anyway...

Capt Psyber's Office

The Mess Hall

Started adding some Cargo

I can't tell you what is locked up in that room directly under the Capt's Office.

More Coffee!

PsyberTech

Colossus
    The masts have been measured and set in place. Now the hard part. Well maybe not hard, but tedious and time consuming. But it is the sails which will make or brake the wow factor of any ship build. I am betting that it will take me as long to do the sails as it did the rest of the entire ship. Perhaps even more.

It is easy to see why they were called Tall Ships.

ncore!

Settler
    Legend
    Looks amazing, all of it! I'd also like to see that castle,it looks glorious in the background. The purple tentacles adds an ominous touch.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Sails and Flags are done... Need to do all the rigging and a lot more interior decoration.

[DOUBLEPOST=1463647776,1463647737][/DOUBLEPOST]Lower hold is complete... Now I need to work on Crew Berthing.

philitup333

Colossus
    Thank you for the kind words about my ships, now to the subject of your ships, the one you have built here is great, I would love to have you and any other decent ship builder build ships in my cove

philitup333

Colossus
    The first pic on this thread shows 3 ships, 2 of those I built, the other was build by SirBrickMC, the 2 ones made by me were my first ships ever.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    The first pic on this thread shows 3 ships, 2 of those I built, the other was build by SirBrickMC, the 2 ones made by me were my first ships ever.
    OMG! If those are you first two which are amazing, this third you are working on right now will be E P I C !