• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Optifine-Forge is broken?

HypSandar

Supporter
    Optifine doesn't seem to work for me with forge, i have both latest versions.
    I just get this error:

The game crashed whilst initializing game
    The game crashed whilst initializing game
    Error: java.lang.AbstractMethodError

smartz

Yeet
    Titan
    I don't think the optifine version that is compatible with forge for 1.12 is OUT yet. However I do have working forge for 1.11 if you want me to send it to you.

HypSandar

Supporter
    I don't think the optifine version that is compatible with forge for 1.12 is OUT yet. However I do have working forge for 1.11 if you want me to send it to you.
    Nah its fine, forge for 1.12 is working fine for me. Its just not working alongside Optifine, that's all.
    Thanks for the offer though.

H

Hexamous

I haven't been able to get Optifine to work, which is odd since i had no issue with things like this in the past. Even more so, i accidentally deleted Optifine for 1.11 as i was trying to delete all the Optifine 1.12 downloads i had taken, which i had done different things to each in an attempt to get at least one of them to work. I have even tried extracting all of the files within the Optifine folder, creating a new folder, then moving all the classes and files to that file. Because since when i click on an older download, it opened the file. In the case of the 1.12 download, it opened it into an archive manager in which i would not be able to touch the files it contained.

I am determined to get this to work somehow I'll let you know if i can.

HypSandar

Supporter
    I haven't been able to get Optifine to work, which is odd since i had no issue with things like this in the past. Even more so, i accidentally deleted Optifine for 1.11 as i was trying to delete all the Optifine 1.12 downloads i had taken, which i had done different things to each in an attempt to get at least one of them to work. I have even tried extracting all of the files within the Optifine folder, creating a new folder, then moving all the classes and files to that file. Because since when i click on an older download, it opened the file. In the case of the 1.12 download, it opened it into an archive manager in which i would not be able to touch the files it contained.

I am determined to get this to work somehow I'll let you know if i can.
    Thank you Hexamous, its good to put up info, most players are probably having the same issue.