• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Out With the Old, in With the New! Win a Prize!

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I don't know if I should post anymore names I've done 105 names already xD
    Keep them coming if you have ideas!
    I created a little logo for one of the name's i like the most for the new server with is magicville.
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Or
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Instead of coming up with logo ideas lets try and keep more names coming :) We still have over 24 hours to make a decision, and we will find someone to create some great MC related artwork, so no need to focus on it yet. Once we pick a name we can collect suggestions for the logo!

Here are some ideas I was suggested:
    FrontLine
    Avalanche

Keep them coming if you have ideas!

Instead of coming up with logo ideas lets try and keep more names coming :) We still have over 24 hours to make a decision, and we will find someone to create some great MC related artwork, so no need to focus on it yet. Once we pick a name we can collect suggestions for the logo!

Here are some ideas I was suggested:
    FrontLine
    Avalanche
    Will do! :D!

Mine Nation
    Super Survival
    Adventureland
    Regular Exponential
    Mine Land
    The Mismatched Server
    Mismatched
    The International Server
    Simplicity
    Simplicity Creative
    I don't think I have anything else last post coming up with 114. (Though I might add some on if I think of anymore)

Last edited:
    Mine Nation
    Super Survival
    Adventureland
    Regular Exponential
    Mine Land
    The Mismatched Server
    Mismatched
    The International Server
    Simplicity
    Simplicity Creative
    I don't think I have anything else last post coming up with 114. (Though I might add some on if I think of anymore)
    2 words are best o3o.

POW_Derpington

Formerly known as _POW_
    How about Dream Realm, as in the Minecraft end poem it states that Minecraft is simply the short dream of a game and even though we become good friends on it, we may never actually meet each other. Idk just something I came up with. I think it needs to be improved on but maybe I spawned some new ideas?

How about Dream Realm, as in the Minecraft end poem it states that Minecraft is simply the short dream of a game and even though we become good friends on it, we may never actually meet each other. Idk just something I came up with. I think it needs to be improved on but maybe I spawned some new ideas?
    I said Dream Realm o3o.