• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Own a rank? Bought it before EULA? Choice!

As being a pre-EULA player and having purchased my rank (KING) way before any changes to ranks I would like to keep my rank the same way it was before any changes if possible, I bought the rank with the expectations of what comes with it and the expectation to keep what comes with it forever without changes whether positive or negative.

If you brought a new Lamborghini and it suddenly turned into a Vauxhall Corsa you would be pretty angry. I see this in the exact same way, I brought a solid rank with great benefits and access to great commands. I don't want to swap that for some new weird buddy thing or any other of the new commands.

I'm not angry at the changes, just confused to how Mojang deems it acceptable to change a server that someone is paying for.. It's like buying a new house and being told it can only be painted certain colours and can't have a kitchen..

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    As being a pre-EULA player and having purchased my rank (KING) way before any changes to ranks I would like to keep my rank the same way it was before any changes if possible, I bought the rank with the expectations of what comes with it and the expectation to keep what comes with it forever without changes whether positive or negative.

If you brought a new Lamborghini and it suddenly turned into a Vauxhall Corsa you would be pretty angry. I see this in the exact same way, I brought a solid rank with great benefits and access to great commands. I don't want to swap that for some new weird buddy thing or any other of the new commands.

I'm not angry at the changes, just confused to how Mojang deems it acceptable to change a server that someone is paying for.. It's like buying a new house and being told it can only be painted certain colours and can't have a kitchen..
    Btw, buying a house and being limited in the colors you can paint it is a thing.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    I remember something along the lines of (in the title) being able to choose not only if you're a donor, but if you bought it BEFORE the Elua changes o3o

Don't you just love how almost everything added is only for donors
    Well is you want this stuff just get a rank the reason why this is is because to keep the server up and more its needs money. ive made alot of forms for nondonor perks just support them and they could be real

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Don't you just love how almost everything added is only for donors
    In the past feature update we added 8 new features that effected everyone, and no new features that effected donors. We did add some new store items or change the prices, but we didn't introduce any new features for them. We did improve some previous donor features but that was minimal. Please do realize, donors keep our server alive, we have to add new features or else people won't want to purchase ranks/items on our store. If they don't then we can't upkeep this server and add new features. Adding new things cost money, so does keeping the server online.