• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Own a rank? Bought it before EULA? Choice!

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I decided, the same day the pre-EULA ranks were switched to "EULA-preview", to tag along the EULA lifestyle, so... that :3
    Are the crates a pack of set thingies, or do they give random stuff? (choosing post-EULA regardless)
    The rewards will be random.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Dayum :C I hope it's not potions. And I want the wings ;n;

EDIT:
    Wait... I have BOUGHT trails so idk .n.

Last edited:

dethrowe

Settler
    God
    So its weird cause I got some of my pre eula commands back but not all. I think i still cannot do /thru and /backpack. Not sure if its a glitch or what. :(

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    So its weird cause I got some of my pre eula commands back but not all. I think i still cannot do /thru and /backpack. Not sure if its a glitch or what. :(
    Backpacks will be returning to all donor players, just differently then before. That's why they are currently unavailable.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    I think I already said this but if the answer to my previous question is yes, I will go back to pre-ELUA. Thanks.

ScarletIona

Formerly
    Colossus
    Backpacks have returned to all players (We've made them larger for all ranks). @ScarletIona Crates will be given out this weekend.
    the /backpack command isn't working and I have 6 dragon heads in there as well as 6 elytras (I got bored ok....) so when you put back in the /backpack command, will all of our stuff still be in there?

BiG, I don't really want these new perks, I want all my old Titan benefits and my trails pack that I payed $10 for. If you could let me know how I can receive this, that would be much appreciated.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466632682,1466632313][/DOUBLEPOST]I choose the old benefits please.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    BiG, I don't really want these new perks, I want all my old Titan benefits and my trails pack that I payed $10 for. If you could let me know how I can receive this, that would be much appreciated.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466632682,1466632313][/DOUBLEPOST]I choose the old benefits please.
    Trails will be returning very soon. Sorry that they currently are unavailable. Otherwise your benefits were applied.

Last edited:

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Just a note...

If you have items in your /backpack that you need to recover you can use /pv 1

the /pweather no longer functions, and "/fix all" still does not work. Sorry if I missed a post about those...

Hello Big I was wonder if I if I get all the trails because I purchased the trail pack also, I never got the buddies I won from the keys. I also wanna know how to get more buddies.

Kazi

Established
    Titan
    I'm just confused. do I lose anything? or will I just get more commands and lose commands?

Last edited: