• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Player greifing

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    To report this player, either put screenshots, in this thread, or for a quicker response do /discord in game. If you wish to post your evidence here, that is effective as well. I recommend using, imgur, to use imgur. I will explain how to do both in these coming paragraphs.
    (From the Web)
    1. Log into your account (optional).
    2. Look for the same image upload box as described above.
    3. You can provide the image URL in one of two ways to Imgur.
      • Copy the URL to your computer's clipboard, then hit CTRL+V from anywhere in the Imgur browser window.
      • Click on the green "Add Images" button and enter the URL in the field provided.
    4. The image will immediately upload. You can then create and add the image to an album by following steps 5 and 6 above.
    (From your computer)
    1. Log into your account (optional).
    2. From the main homepage or from your account page, look for the green "Add Images" button near the top of the right sidebar.
    3. There are two ways to select the images you would like to upload:
      • Click on the "Browse" button and choose the file(s) from your computer
      • Drag and drop the image files from your computer to the upload area box which appears as a pop-up when you first click on the green upload button.
      • As soon as you choose the images to upload, they will immediately load to your account (or to the site if you are not registered)
    4. You can also simply drag-and-drop images anywhere onto the screen without using the green "Add Images" button.
    5. You can also create albums and add images uploaded to them using the main dashboard window. To create an album, click on the "All Images" button and choosing "New Album."
    6. To add images to the album, choose the album you created from the All Images drop-down menu and then click on the Add Images link below it and click on the images you want to add.
    Also if you want to create an imgur account, follow these next steps:
    1. Enter your preferred username. This will create your account URL, which will be formatted as username.imgur.com.
    2. Enter your email address.
    3. Enter your password and confirm it in the next field.
    4. Complete the Captcha verification.
    5. Click on the Register button.
    6. Your account is created immediately. You do not need to verify your email address.
    There are many other, options you can do. And imgur has many other features I did not mention here. Here is a link, to the website I used to make this guide (https://socialnetworking.lovetoknow.com/about-social-networking/how-use-imgur-image-sharing)

Hope this helps :D (Credit to: https://socialnetworking.lovetoknow.com/about-social-networking/how-use-imgur-image-sharing)

Here is the tutorial, if you wish to use discord:

When you join the server, this incident happened on do /discord to get the discord link. Click on that link to, get to the Official discord server. Once you login into your account, you will be in the server! (If you do not know how to log into discord, here is a link, to a website that explains it, https://www.wikihow.tech/Log-in-to-Discord-on-a-PC-or-Mac).

Moving on from that, once you enter into the discord, you will see a section called quick reports. That section is for reporting player malfeasance, and is for reporting those breaking any number of rules. Once you click on the quick report section, you will see a little + sign at the bottom left of your screen. Then there you will click on that + and it will take you to your File explorer. Once you are there look for your screenshot, of the evidence against the player. Once you have done that click on the screenshot, and put a caption explaining the player or players wrongdoings.

Once you have completed that step, click enter. Then you're done!
    You have successfully reported a player.

Hope this helps :D
    Let me know if there are any questions, or if I misspoke at any points.

Last edited: