• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Player report with image

mjnoe70

God
    Please see the coordinates and name below. NOTE: the chests are the only thing /co i would give me information on. I couldn't see who took crops or broke blocks. There are several destroyed areas of the farm that things were obviously dug out and left.

mjnoe70

God
    This has since been fixed. Thank you for the notification.
    Hello Jordan DG, I'm on blue checking this morning at the same coordinates and those chests are there and farms are still damaged. Sorry I missed the server the first time.

Jordan DG

Junior Mod
    Junior Mod
    Titan
    Hello Jordan DG, I'm on blue checking this morning at the same coordinates and those chests are there and farms are still damaged. Sorry I missed the server the first time.
    Odd, I was under the impression I fixed this. Will check it out again in a bit

mjnoe70

God
    ...and still there. I can't remove the chests even if I take the time to fix up the land.
    Not to mention there is a land claim around the chests by BOBlettuce0156 right on my public farm area, which he did right next to one of my signs about fixing damage, replacing crops and that griefing would be reported.

mjnoe70

God
    As of today, on Blue, this damage is still unfixed. I will gladly fix most everything including new griefs left by jakelong at x1305/y71/z302, suzan_r at x1319/y70/z312 and roberta19 at x1300/y75/z299 but I cannot remove the chests or claim made as noted above.

Last edited:

Jordan DG

Junior Mod
    Junior Mod
    Titan
    As of today, on Blue, this damage is still unfixed. I will gladly fix most everything including new griefs left by jakelong at x1305/y71/z302, suzan_r at x1319/y70/z312 and roberta19 at x1300/y75/z299 but I cannot remove the chests or claim made as noted above.
    I am currently away for the foreseeable on holiday, I have asked @Krideri to rectify this or any other staff available, I will check on their status with this. My apologies.