• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Player theft

Chhhriiss

I was at the marketplace and bought a stack of steak. When I ./home back to my house, I realized that the steak accidently went out of my inventory and dropped on the floor of the marketplace. When I went back the player Firehunter1234 was the one who picked it up. I politely asked for it back, and he also admitted to taking the steak, however, he never returned it to me. Again the player is Firehunter1234. Once again it is Firehunter1234.

Haphy

Ultimate
    Well, if you only lost steak then the refund is easy. But I'm not sure about the enforcement of this since it is an item of such low value

Chhhriiss

I'm confused about what you mean by the refund is easy. However, I actually needed the steak because I had no food and a stack would last me quite a bit. I recently sold my sugar cane and bought another stack so the problem is solved but im still disappointed with Firehunter1234's lack of courtesy.

Haphy

Ultimate
    Yes that was very inconsiderate of them. I can come online and give you the money back pretty easily if you want