• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • PLEASE PLEASE!

So if you guys didn't know already, I got banned because i grieffed Lapi's throne. I'm very sorry I did that and i will give her blocks back to her. I just REALLY MISS THIS SERVER! the community is the most friendly I've ever seen. Everyone appreciates me and i appreciate them back. And every day is a new day in Old Town. I miss Dori wanting me to help her, or learning crazy redstone from Craazy. Maybe talking a stroll through Magicville or Caketown. It's like a miniature life in Minecraft. Im just very sorry about grieffing Lapi and I never want to do that again. Hope you guys would forgive me :)

IM tired of waiting, IVE BEEN ONLINE THIS WHOLE DAY! I JUST WANT TO PLAY AGAIN. IM SO BORED WITHOUT OLD TOWN! JUST UNBAN ME ALREADYYY!

sorry bout that, i just let my temper out. oh who am i kidding, ill never get unbanned, its been 5 days and im acting like a butt. :(

Shawn889

Established
    Legend
    I'm aware on what you did to get banned. but i'd like you to explain it to me once more so we can decide whether or not you should be unbanned. Please be very specific on what you did, and what you'll do to change yourself as a player and make sure it wont happen again. For privacy you may send me a private message.