• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • PRISM HISTORY ERASED??

D

[Deleted User]

Yesterday I was at coopersbattle's shop, where he had a golden horse armor for a tempting price of 1000c, then today cooper asked me if I stole his horse armor. Knowing Drecka, I immediately jumped on the case, tped to him, expecting to find a classic grief case. I do /prism i and prism around, and eventually find the space where his item frame that contained the horse armor once hung. I was shocked to see that there was only record of him putting the golden horse armor in the item frame, but not him placing it or anyone destroying it. My experience as staff and the prism plugin reminds me that prism history CAN be erased (correct me if I'm wrong), but the command is usually only granted to high level staff. Making BiGUNMAN the only possible thief. I know, our BiG wouldn't steal golden horse armor, but I don't see any other possibilities.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Firsts things first, the item frame is an entity so you have to do a different command to view what happened to it. /pr i is used for blocks, not entities like mobs and such. Outa all the time, I do not remember how to check entities ._.

Shawn889

Established
    Legend
    Look up the plugin commands on bukkit :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431052591][/DOUBLEPOST]Just looked it up, here's a complete command list of the plugin

Prism

As a side note to this, It does seem that block history does get erased in some places for instance, I found an abandoned house in the woods and prism i said no block history and obviously that didn't generate own its own. It also happend in my town, I prismed a house one day and it said who placed it, 2 weeks later, prism said no history.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Some abandoned places were made 3 or more months ago, the database had been reset since then. Also, as Fatey said, the hand tool only shows block events; frames are entities.