• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Question about allowable mods

Hello folks, newbie here. I apologize if this subject has been beaten to death in the past; I want to be absolutely positive on what's allowed before I download anything.

There are two specific mods that I am interested in utilizing. I do understand that a map mod is allowed yes? Radar is not, however. Are there only specific map mods allowed, or are they all good to go?

The other mod that I would like to get is the one where the entire tree is destroyed when the bottom block is harvested. I'm guessing that it isn't allowed, however I'm hoping otherwise.

Thanks for your patience, and the help. Look forward to seeing y'all in the server.

Miles_Sunhede

Colossus
    ehm there are 2 diffrent types of mods mods and extensions. A mod the server has to have it and you for it to work. But for a extension to work only you need to have it. I reccomend reading the rules to see what is allowed and what is not.

Official_TVG

Ultimate
    My best answer would be to just avoid mods in general. Vanilla isnt THAT bad and all you may get is a map mod which is not honestly all that useful.

ehm there are 2 diffrent types of mods mods and extensions. A mod the server has to have it and you for it to work. But for a extension to work only you need to have it. I reccomend reading the rules to see what is allowed and what is not.
    Thanks for the clarification. I did look through the rules, however I'm afraid I didn't find anything pertaining to this topic, hence the post.
    My best answer would be to just avoid mods in general. Vanilla isnt THAT bad and all you may get is a map mod which is not honestly all that useful.
    I honestly think that I've been spoiled in regards to mods. The last two servers I was on ran off of mod packs, so vanilla is something I'm gonna have to get used to again. That being said, I do consider a live map extension essential, due to how much I explore. I COULD live without, but not if I don't have to.

Miles_Sunhede

Colossus
    Thanks for the clarification. I did look through the rules, however I'm afraid I didn't find anything pertaining to this topic, hence the post.

I honestly think that I've been spoiled in regards to mods. The last two servers I was on ran off of mod packs, so vanilla is something I'm gonna have to get used to again. That being said, I do consider a live map extension essential, due to how much I explore. I COULD live without, but not if I don't have to.
    something like minimap mod that allows you to have a minimap on the side of your screen isnt against rules but xray that gives you a unfair unvantage is not allowed dont quoate me do