• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Questions needing answered by BiG.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    First question: When or if you are or are not going to reset both The End and the Neither? Since your post I have stopped all development of projects in both world and a month has gone by without one word either way. Are you going to keep everyone hanging forever?

Second Question: It has been a week without functional Redstone. How much longer are you going to disable our Doors, our Street Lamps, our Minecart's use of Hoppers, all of our Item Sorters and Auto Cookers?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Garrieth

Legend
    I need redstone to be enabled again please ;3
    I'd love to add redstone doors with "keys" to all of the shops in the mall!
    Hope you will take this all into consideration BiG :D

Keep up the great work,
    Garrett

philitup333

Colossus
    Second Question: It has been a week without functional Redstone. How much longer are you going to disable our Doors, our Street Lamps, our Minecart's use of Hoppers, all of our Item Sorters and Auto Cookers?

Thank you.
    I have the same question, I was planning on making a few grinders and such in my floating island. (yes "in" the place is massive)

ncore!

Settler
    Legend
    I came back to the server after a 3 week break (2 weeks were for a military field exercise) and noticed that not even an iron door powered by a single lever worked. I have no reason to return now, especially since redstone is the only way for me to leave my underground (built at level 16) base as well as even stay alive (redstone melon/wheat/animal farms).

I don't financially contribute to the server, but I have been told that my politeness, hospitality and respect towards other players provides a significant improvement to moral and attitude; if that means anything.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    I came back to the server after a 3 week break (2 weeks were for a military field exercise) and noticed that not even an iron door powered by a single lever worked. I have no reason to return now, especially since redstone is the only way for me to leave my underground (built at level 16) base as well as even stay alive (redstone melon/wheat/animal farms).

I don't financially contribute to the server, but I have been told that my politeness, hospitality and respect towards other players provides a significant improvement to moral and attitude; if that means anything.
    Welcome back ncore! I kept looking for you and was worried you went to another server.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Regarding the End and Nether, I don't see any reason to reset them unless you guys want it, and I haven't received any requests (maybe one). Regarding redstone, the next server restart redstone should be fully back (not 100% sure about that yet). Redstone clocks will operate on a more limited basis (shouldn't really effect anyone).

Hi, I've addressed this before, but we have no intentions to disable redstone, we only temporarily disabled certain functionalities until we could find a fix for certain redstone functions that were causing lag.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Regarding the End and Nether, I don't see any reason to reset them unless you guys want it, and I haven't received any requests (maybe one). Regarding redstone, the next server restart redstone should be fully back (not 100% sure about that yet). Redstone clocks will operate on a more limited basis (shouldn't really effect anyone).

Hi, I've addressed this before, but we have no intentions to disable redstone, we only temporarily disabled certain functionalities until we could find a fix for certain redstone functions that were causing lag.
    The most simple hopper to chest function still fails..

Here is a picture of what fails and has failed for almost 3 weeks on this server....

Because of this.. I have stopped playing here. I have upgraded all of my hosting servers to MultiCraft 2.10, reloaded a dozen of my worlds on Spigot 1.10.2 with a Bungee Front end just to have something to do while everything I am doing here is on hold.

I WISH you would have posted someplace that you were no longer going to reset both the Nether and The End. When you stated that you were thinking about resetting them, I stopped ALL of my projects there. Those in the know actually went on to build their Wither Farms while I twiddled my thumbs awaiting for your decision on the matter.

At the moment I think I will test the Spigot upgrade to Hose.
    https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/hose-multithread-patch-for-spigot.130282/
    https://github.com/softpak/HOSE

Again, I will check back in another week to see if simple redstone functions are enabled again.

Last edited:

philitup333

Colossus
    The most simple hopper to chest function still fails..

Here is a picture of what fails and has failed for almost 3 weeks on this server....

Because of this.. I have stopped playing here. I have upgraded all of my hosting servers to MultiCraft 2.10, reloaded a dozen of my worlds on Spigot 1.10.2 with a Bungee Front end just to have something to do while everything I am doing here is on hold.

I WISH you would have posted someplace that you were no longer going to reset both the Nether and The End. When you stated that you were thinking about resetting them, I stopped ALL of my projects there. Those in the know actually went on to build their Wither Farms while I twiddled my thumbs awaiting for your decision on the matter.

At the moment I think I will test the Spigot upgrade to Hose.
    https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/hose-multithread-patch-for-spigot.130282/
    https://github.com/softpak/HOSE

Again, I will check back in another week to see if simple redstone functions are enabled again.
    buttons and iron doors still dont work, its not just simple things, it like really simple things torches dont turn on lights and stuff either

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    buttons and iron doors still dont work, its not just simple things, it like really simple things torches dont turn on lights and stuff either
    I just checked all the things you've mentioned and they all work. If you want an issue fixed take gifs of it or show me the issues when I'm online (or staff member so they can show me it). The only thing broken currently is moving minecart hoppers (from what I've observed, and is something I'm actively working on solving).

PsyberTech

Colossus
    So, I have been playing with Spigot 1.10.2 on my Multicraft server. I compiled mine directly on my server and have been loading up the same (for the most part) plugins you have here. I now feel your pain. :)

Have you had any problems with the old version of Prism other than the ones we have already pointed out? I ask, because LogBlock is once again up to date with 1.10.2 which I have installed on an SQL data base. All my tests have been good so far. Sitting here I remembered that I need to test it on Item Frames and Armor Stands. LogBlock was my plugin of choice until it went undeveloped for almost a year and switched over to Prism. My Mods and Admins hated Prism because the command lines are so much harder for the causal Mod to understand. Unlike Logblock which is rather straight forward.

I am wondering if you are using a KuStUm menu GUI to manage your /districts? Yours looks a lot better than ver 1.4 Districts, and the one I have been testing with does not have the Mob Spawn support.

If you ever want to mess around on any of my servers, for any reason, let me know and I will give you SuperUser access to a 30 server licensed MultiCraft panel, and full root access to the Linux Server. They are all E5-SAT-1 Intel Xeon E5 1620 4 c/ 8 t 3.6 GHz+ 64 GB 2 x 2 TB SATA3 running CentOs 6.75 and Java 8 and about every server jar back to 1.3 I think. You can make anything you want to mess with on them.

On a side note... I want to upgrade to Ultimate, but I am afraid it will mess up all the fun permissions I have right now. Let me know how I need to go about it without messing things up and making more work for you.

Many thanks!!!

Psyber

Garrieth

Legend
    So, I have been playing with Spigot 1.10.2 on my Multicraft server. I compiled mine directly on my server and have been loading up the same (for the most part) plugins you have here. I now feel your pain. :)

Have you had any problems with the old version of Prism other than the ones we have already pointed out? I ask, because LogBlock is once again up to date with 1.10.2 which I have installed on an SQL data base. All my tests have been good so far. Sitting here I remembered that I need to test it on Item Frames and Armor Stands. LogBlock was my plugin of choice until it went undeveloped for almost a year and switched over to Prism. My Mods and Admins hated Prism because the command lines are so much harder for the causal Mod to understand. Unlike Logblock which is rather straight forward.

I am wondering if you are using a KuStUm menu GUI to manage your /districts? Yours looks a lot better than ver 1.4 Districts, and the one I have been testing with does not have the Mob Spawn support.

If you ever want to mess around on any of my servers, for any reason, let me know and I will give you SuperUser access to a 30 server licensed MultiCraft panel, and full root access to the Linux Server. They are all E5-SAT-1 Intel Xeon E5 1620 4 c/ 8 t 3.6 GHz+ 64 GB 2 x 2 TB SATA3 running CentOs 6.75 and Java 8 and about every server jar back to 1.3 I think. You can make anything you want to mess with on them.

On a side note... I want to upgrade to Ultimate, but I am afraid it will mess up all the fun permissions I have right now. Let me know how I need to go about it without messing things up and making more work for you.

Many thanks!!!

Psyber
    I was looking at your... erm... essay and was like; CHALLENGE ACCEPTED >:D
    I started reading the first paragraph, and jumped out of my 12 story building window.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate

Many thanks!!!

Psyber
    We use Prism because the staff team prefers it. Regarding claims/districts, we use a private system. Rank upgrades will work for anyone with their pre-eula/"fun" permissions.