• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Red Reset?

Babiam

Hello, I'm Liam!!
    I only made an account here to ask about the reset on the red server, because in the server announcements it said that there would be an announcement on discord about how to visit the old world, and I couldn't find anything about that so I wanted to ask if that is still in the works or if I just didn't search hard enough?
    I would also need some help on finding my old claim because I don't have the coordinates and I'm not sure if the world still has my lot saved as MY claim or if that's been wiped from the world! So I'd love to know if there's an easy way to find it :)

Reece

Manager
    Manager
    Red was reset a few weeks ago.

Old Red will be brought back as JUST a spectator world. It won't be playable, but it'll allow people to save their builds if they wish and reminisce over memories, stuff like that.

Otherwise, New Red is where you'll have to play. Old Red won't be playable, and will only be up for a limited amount of time.

Babiam

Hello, I know those Infos already as I stated in my post. Is there any infos on WHEN the old red world can be spectated? Thank you for your answer.

Chreia

Junior Mod
    Junior Mod
    Ultimate
    No ETA as of right now to my knowledge. However, I may be incorrect.

-jojowildson