• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Red Reset?

Babiam

Nomad
    Hello, I'm Liam!!
    I only made an account here to ask about the reset on the red server, because in the server announcements it said that there would be an announcement on discord about how to visit the old world, and I couldn't find anything about that so I wanted to ask if that is still in the works or if I just didn't search hard enough?
    I would also need some help on finding my old claim because I don't have the coordinates and I'm not sure if the world still has my lot saved as MY claim or if that's been wiped from the world! So I'd love to know if there's an easy way to find it :)

Reece

Settler
    Red was reset a few weeks ago.

Old Red will be brought back as JUST a spectator world. It won't be playable, but it'll allow people to save their builds if they wish and reminisce over memories, stuff like that.

Otherwise, New Red is where you'll have to play. Old Red won't be playable, and will only be up for a limited amount of time.

Babiam

Nomad
    Hello, I know those Infos already as I stated in my post. Is there any infos on WHEN the old red world can be spectated? Thank you for your answer.

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    No ETA as of right now to my knowledge. However, I may be incorrect.

-jojowildson

Babiam

Nomad
    bringing this post back because me and my partner are still waiting for the announcement of the old red server spectator world. its been literal months since they said they would announce it, and we REALLY just wanna rebuild our old lots/claims from before, but we gotta wait for the spectator world.
    is there ANY news on this? even an ETA or something?

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    No ETA as of yet, patience will be needed for this. We will make multiple announcements when the server is available for spectator mode, and we will make sure everyone will be able to play. Sorry for the inconvenience, have a nice day!

-Chreia

Babiam

Nomad
    thank you for the quick answer!! We were just wondering if this was still in the works or if the whole thing was canceled - we're excited to visit the old world at some point! Take your time :)

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    No problem with the response, and thank you for your patience. Have a good day!

-Chreia

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Good news! Old Red is now eligible to be spectated once again. You can go on and see all your old builds by just doing /oldred in-game. Hope this is exciting for you, and you gain some closure by seeing your old builds. Have a nice day!

-Chreia

Babiam

Nomad
    Just spent about 2 hours taking videos and screenshots of mine and my partner's old builds, thanks to everyone who made this possible! This made our entire week :) <3

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    I'm very glad to hear that! By chance could you send me the video link(s) if that would be appropriate to ask? I love to see old builds on the server, and they bring back certain memories. Have a nice day!

-Chreia