• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Reporting xXREGZXx

So I am reporting xXREGZXx because MJLakomiak was griefed by him, I have some screenshots where he griefed and the prism i report.

Thank You for veiwing and your help.

Donut, to put in proper screenshots, go to a image uploading website like www.imgur.com. Make a account if you haven't already by clicking the "sign up" button at the top right corner. Once you have finished signing in, put your curser on your username in the top right corner. Than click "images". Click the "computer" button. It will open your files. Now navigate to the screenshots you took in your minecraft file. Click one and click "open". This will upload this image to your account. Now click the screenshot you just uploaded. There are a bunch of links on the side. Copy the direct link. Now go back to www.mcoldtown.com and when you are posting a thread, click the image button. Than you will paste the link into the box you are presented with. Than press "insert". Hope this helped!

Anytime donut :) Also these greifs look like minor greifs. Ask a staff member to roll back that area for you. Maybe xXREGZXx deserves a 1 or 2 day ban. At most 4 days.