• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Reset?

bw_warrior

Legend
    Is there going to be another server reset for 1.10 or can it just be swapped over from 1.9 to 1.10? I dont really want to start over again. Please respond :)

philitup333

Colossus
    i hope there isn't going to be a reset, but the reason for the reset is the change in terrain generation, I'm hoping 1.10 didn't change the terrain generation, but I don't know.

Garrieth

Legend
    I saw this title and was like omg please no!
    I really hope they will switch the world if to terrian is changed, if anything... reset just the nether for the new blocks there.
    As of now no new blocks are being added to the main world, so that's good news :)

Hope this could help,
    Garrett

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I am considering reseting nether and the end. We might create another survival world players can migrate to for 1.10 features, or just let you guys explore new areas of the current world to access 1.10 stuff.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Maybe you should reset the 1.8 world and continue on from there (reset 1.9 for 1.11, 1.10 for 1.12, etc.)

PsyberTech

Colossus
    I am considering reseting nether and the end. We might create another survival world players can migrate to for 1.10 features, or just let you guys explore new areas of the current world to access 1.10 stuff.
    Please give us as much warning as you can before you reset The End and The Nether please. I have a lot of resources invested in both areas which I will wish to remove.

Thank you!!!

As a side note.. Ever think about adding a Resource World that is reset monthly?