Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

Rules Question

Discussion in 'Help Section' started by UniversalVince, Feb 2, 2019.

1. UniversalVince

Hello, my name is Vincent and I have not played this server before but I'm looking for a new online survival server. Yours stood out to me and looks very appealing but I did have a question or two. From what I understand there is ample grief protection and the owner and moderators are willing to help fix anything if someone finds a loophole in the anti-grief. Which is my biggest concern, but are there plugins to allow me to lock chest and doors to keep people from coming in my house and stealing things? Also I read the rules and I had a question as far as the mod grinders go, are all grinders against the rules or just the massive ones that people build in the sky. The sooner I can get answers, the sooner I'll join the server. Thanks in advance.

2. MonsterSlime

MonsterSlime Junior Mod
    Staff Manager Junior Mod Ultimate

The chests and doors are locked through the claims. You can also use iron doors(permission has to be given for buttons in your claim to be used), to prevent other players being able to open wooden doors on claims. A bubble guardian farm that uses the whole area of the temple, is an example of mob farms that are not allowed.