Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Semi-Late Intro?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Novasiri

Nomad
    Heyo!

The names' Novasiri, I've been on the Survival Blue server for about 4-ish days now, and figured I'd take a short bit to get my bearings and see if I settled in well enough to really stick around!

I'm a webcomic artist, writer, roleplayer, Monster Hunter, FFXIV player and more recently have gotten back into Minecraft after a bit of a long hiatus. So I figured I'd jump into the multiplayer scene instead of going back into RLCraft. (I'm a masochist...) I tried a few other survival servers, and aside from lag and generally kinda.. mean 'communities' I left after a day or so, then found this place.

So far so good! Have myself wedged into a small little mountain hamlet and slowly making my way past level 5. Not a super good builder yet, a little too stubborn to use a blueprint and rather wing it, but we'll see where I go in the following days.

Hope to see other folks around Blue server!

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello, Novasiri! Welcome to AspiriaMC! I hope you have enjoyed your time on the server so far, and will return. Feel free to message me anytime, my IGN is Astrothesia and my discord is Astrothesia#3298 on our server Discord. I'll do my best to respond as soon as possible.

-Astrothesia

Status
    Not open for further replies.