Are you looking forward to the reset?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.0%
    • No

Votes: 15 30.0%
    • Tacos

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
    I just wanna talk about the server restart happening in a few months. Most people are annoyed because they would lose all their builds. I understand. But a new restart in 1.9 would be a really good update to the server because with a whole new world, it would mean more strongholds and in 1.9 they're adding in dragon heads as a reward for finding the end ship. I for one would quite enjoy the restart. Reply with your opinions :D

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    As every world generator changing update,
    reset is needed ,., for you members of the mass to enjoy those additions that show up every 10 seconds and mess up everything you worked for on multiplayer servers in order to make you benefit from a head and another hand to hold your stuff with (as if bugs needed to be thrown at us), that is. I hate updates.

As every world generator changing update,
    reset is needed ,., for you members of the mass to enjoy those additions that show up every 10 seconds and mess up everything you worked for on multiplayer servers in order to make you benefit from a head and another hand to hold your stuff with (as if bugs needed to be thrown at us), that is. I hate updates.
    Exactly! :D

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I have around 30 things to work on, for probably a total of 40 hours for 1.9 and investment into development for more custom features... May end up surpassing that hour count completely... Which I really hope not..

I have around 30 things to work on, for probably a total of 40 hours for 1.9 and investment into development for more custom features... May end up surpassing that hour count completely... Which I really hope not..
    Yeah... Ok I didn't understand a thing :p

Lapis_Firestar

Colossus
    Its alright BiG take your time, we know you're a busy man!

Is there gona be anyway to transfer items from the restart? I'd really like to keep some specific tools and items of mine.

Personally I think it's a great idea. Things in life won't all ways be the same and change is very good for people. People may be sad but it means everything new! The only thing I am a little sad about Is people who payed for things like OP picks going. But apart from that it's a GREAT idea! <3
    Moo
    Xxx

Lapis_Firestar

Colossus
    Personally I think it's a great idea. Things in life won't all ways be the same and change is very good for people. People may be sad but it means everything new! The only thing I am a little sad about Is people who payed for things like OP picks going. But apart from that it's a GREAT idea! <3
    Moo
    Xxx
    Mooo if you read BiGs comment, he did say we would be getting our OP items...