Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

Unsolved Sheep, passive animals despawning.

Discussion in 'Glitches and Errors' started by Kitts, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Kitts

Kitts Newbie

Hello,

I have recently came back with a friend to the server: we had a huge farm with sheeps, pigs and chickens in it. Not even a week after we had taken a break, most of our stuff was gone, safe for a single Alpaca (we had 3, one of them was a youngling, gotten with the /vote feature) and nothing more. The chickens (some of them gotten with the /vote feature again from my friend) were all gone, the sheep (three of them, one of them a youngling) were gone. Nothing else.

We figured it was just a problem that occurred to use for permission and land claim so we thought a player could have gone through and razed stuff... only that my friend got more eggs, in this case sheep eggs, with the /vote feature. I went to feed them wheat after we had claimed a LARGE chunk of land and made sure EVERYTHING was on it (sheep comprised and put AFTER the claiming) and they despawned right in front of my eyes after giving birth to a small sheep. :\

This is disheartening. what is happening?

2. Official_TVG

Official_TVG New Member
    Ultimate

The server has added a mob clear feature. Its a bit controversial at the time but that is what is casing this for you. See if any of the donators can get you nametags so you can tag all the mobs you need to keep.

3. Kitts

Kitts Newbie

Even with name tags, animals seem to be continously despawning. :\ We had three sheeps, named and within the confines of a claimed land + sheltered gate and some of them simply disappeared.

4. BiGUNMAN

BiGUNMAN Owner
    Owner

BiGUNMAN
    We have made despawning happen less frequently and we've also buffed spawns.