• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Sheepi's City Project

Would you fund/buy parts of the city?

• Total voters

Garrieth

Legend
    This might just be another one of my dreams, or it may happen. I would like to gather a build team for a large, modern city. It will not have skyscrapers but I would like it to have different kinds of buildings. A nice mixture ouo. In order to be able to be a possible builder on said team, you must:

A. Be able to build Modern (Not only with quartz and stuff but brick too)
    B. Be able to work together as a team
    C. Be nice
    D. Build with detail
    E. Have fun building. (not as a "yay" thing but I legit don't want you to do it just cause you qualify for A-D. Have fun doing it too)

If you want to be apart of the team, you must be also willing to landscape areas/find areas/work with terrain and against it too. Please send in your application with your IGN, your skills, and other info you think might be important.

My plans are to be able to make shops, buildings, malls, etc and be able to sell each one to players. Being apart of the Build Team will:

1. Give you first dibs on the building you want
    2. Get it for free
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472814571,1472814531][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing, I would also like there to be a subway system that will link different cities on the server with one another.
    I hope I'm not too late but could I join Sheepie?! I would love to start my series with this cool project :)
    Respond if I can help out!

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    It's the sad truth
    but OMG Garrbear! Where have you been?! xD
    Happiness aside, I would love to have you on the team, though recently I've been a bit busy, but I'll try my best to get to it sooner or later x3