• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Skyblock Bug List

Granbean

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    God
    When right clicking a spawned pet, and then Item Storage it tells you "You do not have permission!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/topmine doesn't work anymore

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/ce help gives the message "You do not have permission to use that command!"

/mcmmo open a menu, but nothing inside work, only the following is shown by hovering over menu icons

Following commands gives this error

/trails
    /bannermaker

None of the buttons in /is settings work

Both travel stats in /stats shows nothing

/is biomes does nothing at all, no error message either

Can't redeem any of the rank kits

When having Furnace 1 on pickaxe, ores completely stop giving exp

When trying to buy member upgrade in /is upgrade I’m met with this
    (note my island is solo)

looting 5, thorns 5, efficiency 7 from Mega Crate isn’t working
    efficiency 7 book shown in picture
    ^ Linked cause big picture

You can get ghost blocks/items due to the stacking system

Fences and doors are acting weird
    Doors
    Fences
    ^ Linked cause big picture

When buying multiple buckets of water/lava, fx 5. If you then use it by mistake, while they are stacked. You're left with 1 empty bucket and lost 4 bucket of water/lava

When getting kicked for AFK, you just get the following reason

When dropped Lapis Lazuli is named "Ink Sack"

I often see many people complaining about not getting any rewards from vote parties still

/fireball & /emotes gives “Aspiria >> Unknown command, type “/help”.

There is often a big delay on chat, and if multiple messages are send quick, it's not sure that they will be send in the correct order

Last edited:

BiGUNMAN

Owner
    Owner
    Commands Fixed
    1. /topmine - Command removed
    2. /mcmmo - Command removed
    3. /ce help - Intentionally not available. Remapped it to /ce
    4. /fireball - Intentionally unavailable. Removed from /ranks description.
    5. /is settings - Can now edit settings
    6. /stats - Fixed
    7. /emotes - Fixed
    8. /bannermaker - Fixed
    Other Fixed
    1. ITEM STACKER: Please update me on ghost blocks and Lapis Lazuli
    2. SHOP: Buckets fixed (empty, lava, water, milk)
    3. Vote Party: Rewards will now work (Apparently the fix from last week didn't apply).
    Look Into
    1. /is upgrade
    2. Chat Delay: We've been told about this but haven't addressed it yet.
    3. Custom Books: Can't fix yet (tried a fix that didn't work).
    Notes
    1. Furnace Enchantment: Don't see a way to fix the XP issue atm
    2. Pet Item Storage: Not supposed to be available
    3. /trails: Temporarily not available
    4. Fences & Doors: Intentionally bugged, will have a solution available next month-ish.
    5. /is biomes: Coming soon
    6. Rank Kits: Coming soon
    @Granbean I'll try and catch you online and we can figure out why /is upgrade (size and generator) aren't opening for you.

Last edited:

Granbean

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    God
    /back now has 15 seconds cool down even though I have Legend rank

Lapis Lazuli are still named ink sack when on ground

otherwise all the fixes seems to have applied and are working now
    Just experienced a vote party and keys were given out this time, so seems to be good also

Have been buying Player heads from people, but the last two i got my hands on look the same and even stack (different players)

@Granbean I'll try and catch you online and we can figure out why /is upgrade (size and generator) aren't opening for you.
    Those upgrade are open and working for me, it's only member upgrades that isn't. But thinking about it, it makes sense since my island is solo atm

Last edited:

BiGUNMAN

Owner
    Owner
    Oh, I see.

1. /back: 15 second cooldown fixed (needs to be tested)
    2. Member Upgrades are intentionally disabled atm
    3. I don't see a plausible fix for Lapis Lazuli --> Ink Sack atm, and it isn't game breaking, is it?
    4. Player Heads from vote crate fixed.

Granbean

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    God
    Not sure if intended or bug, Legendary crate only gives 1 player head, use to give 2
    But they give correct player heads now

Last edited:
    I want to report a glitch. It seems to be a problem with certain block placements.
    *Doors. Doors are broken, only when the bottom of the doors is clicked, they open
    *Chests. When I place 2 chests together to create a large chest, they visually don't combine. They open both at the same time.
    *Glass pane. When I try to do build windows, they don't combine
    *Fences. ^
    *Stairs. Stairs won't join in a correct way when I try to build the roof
    Probably many more similar cases
    Please fix it.
    Thanks~

Granbean

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    God
    For some reason it seems like all the quest in gathering bugged out, i can't complete any of them and all the people i have talked with have the same problem

multirp

I don't know if this belongs here, but I had just encountered an odd 'error' (I think). A user from Survival Blue, Requien, joined the Skyblock server today and appeared to show confusion about his spawn, so on his request I TPA'd to him and found myself in an actual overworld.

A nearby village was partially demolished with some cobblestone scaffolding between a couple of the buildings, but after exploring for 10-15 minutes I didn't see any other indication that it was a world that was used (no other cobblestone, terrain generation looked normal enough except the double tall grass appeared to have their top blocks replaced by peonies and there were amusingly few sunflowers in the sunflower plains).

According to him, he flashed into that world before going into the main lobby for Skyblock, and when he used the '/back' command, he reappeared on that world. I still had full access to all island functions while there, and all indications were that I was still running 'skyblock' even if it was a legitimate overworld with orespawn (I saw some exposed coal ore).

I have a few screenshots, though not of the village unfortunately - I was unable to find it when I started doing them. The images are, for space reasons, currently hosted on Imgur ( ), I didn't really want to fill the post up with half a dozen full screenshots.

I left the F3 on for most of them so that, if necessary, someone can go to the coordinates and double check the world that was visited and the like in case it's necessary.

/is biomes doesn't seem to do anything not sure if this is a bug or not it enters like normal but nothing some said the got a menu but not anymore :/ well then menu works now but still no biome change tried 2 with relogs
    ps: i like website :3

Last edited: