• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Solved - Role Play and Reality, Should we really place a rule over this?

RP Solutions

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Instead of 3-7 letter replies agreeing, why doesn't everyone just say an actual solution that we can agree on. We all have a brain for a reason, now use it properly.

Obviously the chatbox has been denied (and all everyone did was say yeah and okay), we're going to need to think of a new solution.

What I've been thinking is instead of adding a new chatbox, why don't we have group? You can add others to the private chat session instead of 1 person talking to each other at a time and have 2+ more in the /r.

Alicietta

Ultimate
    Instead of 3-7 letter replies agreeing, why doesn't everyone just say an actual solution that we can agree on. We all have a brain for a reason, now use it properly.

Obviously the chatbox has been denied (and all everyone did was say yeah and okay), we're going to need to think of a new solution.

What I've been thinking is instead of adding a new chatbox, why don't we have group? You can add others to the private chat session instead of 1 person talking to each other at a time and have 2+ more in the /r.
    So like a party? Where you can do /party invite <player> and when they want to speak in party chat do something like /party <Some Words> vice versa for Global Chat. o3o

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    That really sounds like a promising solution, unless someone else can contribute another idea, because more ideas out there, the better we can pick from.

So far, making a party is thr current lead of the list of solutions... mainly because ot seems to be the only solution.

Edit:
    Since when did role playing become a thing here? It's seriously wanting me to mute them all makes me have the need to turn off my chatbox. Yeah call me a killjoy but this might turn into another method for people to hide their bad actions in.

More Edits:
    I change the poll.

Last edited:
    I say we keep rp, we can have sperate channels like local, whisper, along with msg. There is a plugin that has this, so its not a bad solution.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Having a separate channel was already denied, so far the idea @Alicietta presented is a good idea.

Even though I am completely against RP and want it removed overall, I'm still thinking for a possible solution for you guys to enjoy RP to it's fullest while at the same time, have the people who don't want it get annoyed.

Please don't attack me since it'll do nothing good for you and the server

Last edited:
    This is a biggy, but this is a friendly server, we should let the rpers rp. I think a team speak could work.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I'll be locking this thread due to it being ineffective and not getting us anywhere.
    Anyways to the point, the new idea will be presented some time later next week.

Agreed, It is very spammy and sometimes gets in the way of the servers game-mode. Aspiria is Survival, Not roleplay. However, I would say as-long as its in say Skype or Discord or even in PM, It should be fine. Just my regards, Don't judge :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.