• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Staff Applications!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    I have been playing the server for a few days, and i have been loving the server and it's community, so I was wondering if I could be a staff member, I am online about 4 hours a day because of the friends that i have made on the server and the helpful community. I'm unfortunately kind of low on money, so I cant donate right now, could donate later when i have more money, but I hope someone reads this and understands me, thanks! Oh, I'm not sure if this page is outdated, but if you know a page that is actually still active, tell me please.

Last edited:

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    This proves, that you are a dedicated player. A lot of players, go on servers and ask for the moderator position to abuse, cheat, or give themselves an unfair advantage. By buying a rank, this shows you are in for the long run, and that you're a dedicated player. I'm sorry you are low on cash atm, and wish you the best of luck.

Hope this helps :D

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    You have to play at least a month on the server, and have a rank to apply. There are many forums on here, that also give the way you should behave as a player to become a staff member. Here are a few things you should know:

1: Maturity. To be a staff member, you need to be mature. You can't get mad and go on a rampage and cause grief in chat. Sure, you think most people who do that are little kids, but think again. I know some people who are like, 14 and they do that. This next one will sound weird, but it's true. Usually when puberty hits, you have more consistent behavior, and act differently then you did when you did when you were a little kid, some people might be nicer, more responsible, ETC, And some people might do bad things. Of course, this isn't true with all people.

2: Proof Read. Don't just put random stuff down. Most people just put "I'm mature" and "I handle stressful situations well" but really they just got that statement from somewhere. Sooo many people say those 2 things. "Proof read" key words. Basically go in depth and explain WHY and HOW you are mature, ETC.

3: At least KNOW you'll be a good staff member when you apply? A lot of people apply just to want to be staff. They put dumb stuff down and the app looks horrible, and not good to read. They usually just want power. It just wastes staff members time reading it. I feel you, staff members.. just... try to make it look good, okay? Which brings me into my next one.....

4: Make the app good to read! I repeat, a staff member is definitely not going to hire you if your app is horrible and they don't want to waste their time looking at something they can barely understand. Make things make sense. Put punctuation in. Put it in paragraphs. Organize it neatly. Put caps where they need to be. Don't just put the whole thing in clumps of words. Space bar works!

5: Make it detailed! Don't make it really short! You really need to go IN DEPTH in WHY you want to be and HOW you would be a better staff than other people applying. Those are the blanks you need to have the most info in! Make it long, but not multiple paragraphs of saying the same exact thing over and over again.

(All credit goes to: Zqptoz)

Those are a few things that can help you, on your pursuit to become a moderator, on Aspiria MC.

Hope this helps :D

While I do understand where the prior post is going I am not sure I totally agree with all the items above when it comes down to applying for staff positions.

#1 is a biggie. If you can't converse, help and work with others just playing, then a staff position is likely not for you.
    #2-5 are really kind of the same thing, each has some nice points, but in general you should try to use proper grammar, be descriptive without a lot of repetition.
    #3 will be up to existing staff and the owner(s) not you or I.

Skip so much on thinking about the application but rather focus on how becoming a staff member would impact you. Are you willing to commit to it. Staff members do more work than they get to play. In most cases, staff are not paid. As number 1 above states, you must remain level headed and mature in dealing with situations as they happen. With power comes responsibility to not abuse that power.

Another thing is to be sure this is where you want to play. As a staff member there is some expectation that not only you will be on but that this is your server you will be playing on. Not 10% of your time and not for the next 4 days until you feel bored and move on.

If you still think becoming a staff is something that interests you. Start out small, take a lower ranking role and make sure you like what you are doing and decide later if you want to become more involved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.