• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Talking about religion

Just wondering, as people get extremely aggravated when you do, is it a rule infringement to talk about religion. I am a sikh and I like to preach my religion however people get very annoyed when I do and just say things like religion is the root of all war.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    There has been a similar situation to this

New Rule Maybe? | Old Town

Its something that some people cannot bring themselves to understand.
    People have to open their minds and have to understand peoples beliefs- some think they'll have to believe it in order to understand it, thus refusing to even try to understand the persons belief and usually tends to attacks the person to make them stop.
    its alright to talk about it until someone starts to flame about it and from there it has to stop

o3o

It just makes life easier if you don't bring religious beliefs into it. But I don't really care if people talk about religion.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    If it was not, I'd call the Spanish Inquisition and report this community as worthy of a "Don't Mess With Jesus" award D:
    Disclaimer: the aforewritten humor attempt does not, in any way, refer to the modern Christian cult, or (obviously) any world-wide known religion whatsoever, nor to any current political situation.
    Because nowadays you need to justify your jokes before someone figuratively hangs you to death with guitar wire. Just look at those Dark Souls addicts...