• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Teribble wifi......AND POKEMON GO

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    Hey people! so currently I am in a hotel with ok- wifi. It is enough where I can post and go on certain websites, but cannot come onto minecraft or any games. So I will be mostly on the forums and not aspiria, ALSO HAVE YOU SEEN POKEMON GO?! I am #teamvalor ;). If you play pokemongo let me knowww! :D Im level 8 sooo yay. anywayz thats it. very uninteresting I know, pls forgive me :) So let me know if ya play and ya :3 bye

Garrieth

Legend
    Bambi I think you are suffering from a rare disease called IAmBoredSoImPlayingWeirdGames...anomia! Seek treatment by finding wifi and playing Aspiria! It's the only cure!

Lol :p

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    It's crazy... So many people playing it.. Already has 10 million downloads on the play store..

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    Yeah! xD its cool though!
    It's crazy... So many people playing it.. Already has 10 million downloads on the play store..
    NOOOO! :( #teamvalorforlife brb changing my signature. xD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468466609,1468465883][/DOUBLEPOST].IT.IS.DONE.

woot woot. #teamvalor. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468466714][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Bambi I think you are suffering from a rare disease called IAmBoredSoImPlayingWeirdGames...anomia! Seek treatment by finding wifi and playing Aspiria! It's the only cure!

Lol :p
    NO. pokemon go is a great game :p you should try it if you arent already :3 I think you would like it ^.^

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Yeah! xD its cool though!

NOOOO! :( #teamvalorforlife brb changing my signature. xD

[DOUBLEPOST=1468466609,1468465883][/DOUBLEPOST].IT.IS.DONE.

woot woot. #teamvalor. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468466714][/DOUBLEPOST]

NO. pokemon go is a great game :p you should try it if you arent already :3 I think you would like it ^.^
    I'm also on valor xD

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    WHAT THE CRAP, I WAS CONSIDERING TEAM VALOR AND EVERYONE I KNOW AND LOVE ARE IN TEAM VALOR. I FLIPPED THE WRONG SIDE OF THE COIN

and omg, BiGGi plays Pokemon GO :eek:

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    Honestly, I call it a burning duck tho

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/141/079/8f3.jpg

But I'm happily in team frozen chicken
    **** NOW I FEEL REALLY BAD! Q~Q I had you join Mystic cuz I'm in it. . .

Why am I not surprised that BiG's in Team Burning Chicken Valor
    CRIE; We could have all been the cool aspiria team of fire-y ducks! (;-; ) such sadness..:C WELL ME AND BIG WILL TAKE OVER ;D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468472277,1468472096][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw what level are you guys? ^.^