• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • The A.P.S.

I am announcing the creation of the Aspiria Park Service or for short the A.P.S. Here's how it works you submit a national park and as long as it isn't something we have or has a inappropriate name or feature it will likely join the list of national parks. If you or multiple people create a park you will have full control of name attractions (Like I said please keep it clean) And builds and stuff I will be there to help you build your designs and stuff if I'm online to and if they want any other Ranger can too. You could have a freestanding park but its just a little idea I had and I like it and I hope the mods would be okay if we started a little park service. Thanks for reading - GSM_Ranger
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465790421,1465790304][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and thanks FrostySparkz For "Sparking" The idea

The first national park is Smokemont national park the one I am working on then the second one is Ice Spike National park made by FrostySparks. Smokemont Will include a creek as well as campgrounds and hiking trails and perhaps a waterfall.While Ice Spike national park contains Ice spikes Ice caves a railroad tour Bunnies and many more things

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    I must spread the already pretty spread name of Sheeprulz! (Yeah, that's my old username but soon...)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465833854,1465833622][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ah Sheepie....
    Always finding ways to one-up someone :p
    What I find to be the funniest part of you saying this is that I 1-up my cousin CONSTANTLY. I used to play terraria a ton and had all the best items. About 6 months later he calls me over skype and says: "I have all the best items in the game now! Finally, FINALLY we're equal" I said "Actually, no. After leaving my favorite server for about a year, I come back and everyone remembers me. Also, They like sheep more than pigs XD" His in-game username is Pigcoolz. After I said that, he left the call and hasn't called since then. Wouldn't be suprised if he's trying to get popular on some other server =w=
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465833889][/DOUBLEPOST]It almost the way we bond, By 1-uping each other xD

Smokemont not a official name I just said that off the top of my head I don't know the name should be and sheep I look forward to you joining us lol