• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • The Diary of Hudson

Hudson

Ultimate
    Hey everyone! Today, I am officially starting a forum diary. This will NOT be private unless I decide others wise for specific reasons. Basically, this diary will say what things I have done today. I will try to keep them minecraft/aspiria related, and possibly some in real life stuff, but if it gets too close to off topic then I will move the thread. Go ahead and leave any comments on my diary posts if you wish :)

Diary Day 1:
    Today was pretty exciting. I was able to get back on aspiria, after threeish days of no free time whatsoever. My sister played at my schools football game, so that was also fun. I also am starting this diary, so I guess that is pretty exciting :'). I might edit this later if you are reading this early, I have a lot of new things happening tonight as we speak so I will edit this post later.

Leave any comments you have! Have a nice day viewers, and of course my diary.

Hudson

Ultimate
    Day Two (sorry I am late): I went to a symphony a couple days ago and it was really fun and beautiful. Today I go to a place called Renfest where it is medival styled and my orchestra will go and play and ya. It is supposed to rain but hope for me that it doesn't