Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • The drawing works of the people here \ouo/

How should I teach my drawing style?

• Total voters

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Okay so rather than it being a challenge to see who's the 'best' I think it's better to just slap our drawings here just for fun :3

(I quote best because no one's the best at drawing, it's all about personal preference and to be "good" at drawing is to not compare yourself to others but compare to yourself, everyone is good in you're own level)

-----

Okay due to a fast demand for a contest (I leave the forums for like a min and boom, 18 notifications), I'll host a contest in the near future (I gtg get my paycheck and bank account $$$ first)

Head Start
    Draw anything Minecraft Related
    Prize - maybe like $50 worth of stuff on the shop

-----

Post your works on the comments below to show off before the contest ouo/
    If you have troubles posting, here take a look at these 2 tutorials on how to post imgs

The Ultimate Forum Posting Tutorial | Old Town

Imgur image uplad tutorial without account! | Old Town

Last edited:

Lapis_Firestar

Colossus
    Practice makes perfect Ali dearest. I've been drawing since I was your age and I'm still getting better with every drawing!!

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Okay due to a fast demand for a contest (I leave the forums for like a min and boom, 18 notifications), I'll host a contest in the near future (I gtg get my paycheck and bank account $$$ first)

Head Start
    Draw anything Minecraft Related
    Prize - maybe like $50 worth of stuff on the shop

Lapis_Firestar

Colossus
    No one said there had to be an actual reward there Fatey matey, I'm pretty sure we were all up for just doing it for fun. I know I was! Plus, competition is always good means for practice and striving to do better!