• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • The Minecraft Life of Fate

Thanks for this dude, it's awesome and you have obviously worked very hard on it! I love the design, the pictures and the fonts used it it truly remarkable! Also thanks for the shoutout, also I know who you're on about (community manager)

I made a "My minecraft life" book on the server (I made it 2 weeks after I joined the server so its old :p)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444691023,1444690967][/DOUBLEPOST]Speaking of which I need to copy all my mc books onto a doc before we reset :O

Alicietta

Ultimate
    I don't even have a story really XD my bro showed me mc, I played, my friend showed me this server now i'm here :3

CosmicDestiny

Formerly known as CrystalFate
    God
    I shed a couple of tear by the time I was about 2/3 into the story. OMG this story is great! I feel like you should write it in mc although it would probably take way too long. Then you have to worry about the server reset and it not having your art. But thank you fate. Thank you for sharing your art, your story, and your life...from about 5 years ago? :3 Either way it's great!

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    This story is ancient so that's 6 years now xD
    Also the art shown isn't mine, although my next one I'll be using my works for my introduction ouo

Last edited:

CosmicDestiny

Formerly known as CrystalFate
    God
    Now im crying outta pain cause im reading ur reply but im listening to music from my phone, tv, pc, neighbors house (dang their speakers are loud), and my other pc. 4 different songs at max volume D:

Alicietta

Ultimate
    I shed a couple of tear by the time I was about 2/3 into the story. OMG this story is great! I feel like you should write it in mc although it would probably take way too long. Then you have to worry about the server reset and it not having your art. But thank you fate. Thank you for sharing your art, your story, and your life...from about 5 years ago? :3 Either way it's great!
    I feel ya owo;

crazyminer63

Settler
    God
    Fate... Holy crap, I never knew so much... I have a serious question, what happened to the girl that introduced you to oldtown.... Btw reading that, made my soul hurt.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459240285,1459240238][/DOUBLEPOST]I am... Truly amased

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    @crazyminer63
    Ib - All Alone
    Hakarudawn along side with TamashiiYuri vanished during the event of RylanKale's disappearance. So in short, I was all alone for 6 months (October 2014- February 2015).
    I'm only here on this server to serve my debt I owe to Rylan. I just need to regain/redeem how useful I can be again to the server since I disappeared for a few months during 2015 before Lapi became Trial Mod because I was out cowering in my room with the fact Hakaru, Tamashii, and Rylan were all gone. Soon after I was blackmailed by this guy and rendering me useless. I'm not gonna lie but as of late I've been slacking off, but DiCape helped me pull myself together and get my gears active again (February 2016).

Probs gonna make another story like this don't expect it anytime soon since I have little time on my hands now.

o3o