• #4chan

Votes: 15 36.6%
    • Leave as is and/or get back on topic

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Once I pay off my electricity bills I'll use my camputor once more and lets money match o3o
    (Laptop makes me hair fall off whenever I try to play a game)

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    We'll need to completely ignore everything else, like players and objectives ,., expect some people to yell at us for fighting without purpose :3

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    FS is an alpha version (that look like Mc's beta) and only features "matchmaking" :c we'd have to join a certain server and hope the teams allow us to play together or against each other (depending on our intentions) ,.,

Though we can use the Gamma sector, a certain zone of the map always empty, since it's used as a temporary power up capture thingy that appears once every 5 minutes .-. nobody would disturb us during those intervals, but we can expect a clusterhell during the capture time (there is some kind of Gamma fetish going on between the most hyped gamers that makes them believe it's a god or something :C)

Last edited:

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    This has gone to 2 pages and NO ONE said anything related to the topic, I'm sure everyone knows they'll be countered super hard in a cool breeze ._. I guess I'll go bring up another topic to discuss with everyone... Though what is there to talk about? I even talked to everyone what other games they play, from the sounds of it, their computers don't even reach up to 60 fps on minecraft WITH optifine which makes me conclude that they don't play other PC games >_> So what is there to talk about? ; w ;
    #TheStruggleToTalkToPeopleAboutOtherGamesIsReal
    Sleep paralysis ,., I've seen somewhere that it's becoming popular within forums, SP stories are all weird and so much different from each other ,., ... and I'm personally being obsessed with it .-.
    ...so no one, of this whole forum, has ever had sleep paralysis :c

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    So the title changed so I might as well make a new topic to talk about owo

So, what's a good thing to talk about here/revive this long living useless thread? ouo

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Repeating myself when I just said it, ppl talking about being overpowered in 'pvp', and ppl spamming me inside/outside of mc to OP them ._.
    You?

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    1. Repeating myself (I guess I'm not the only one '^' though I hate it more)

2. People calling for me and waiting for me to say "yes", or anyhow pointlessly making me type things. I'll explain this one with an example:
    Code:
    "Wailin"
    (after 29 minutes of not saying anything even though it's a chat and my attention isn't needed to tell me something)
    "WAILIN ANSWER"
    "WAILIN U DERE?" (C wot I did yanthere? :D )
    --------------------------------------------------
    "wail do u liek my houes"
    (I actually look and point out mistakes of the building the person asks me to review, but I'm still supposed to say "Wow, it's nice!" regardless) (I know, I know, 732 people and a chicken will tell me I'm mean :c )
    --------------------------------------------------
    "Can I ask you a question?" (this example is world-wide known to be a stupid question_NO OLD PUN INTENDED)
    3. People touching my stuff without permission (ingame and in real life; I actually almost got suspended at school because a classmate of mine took my phone and started to poke around, so gaining a punch to the left cheek)

TabbyCatt26

Formerly
    Ultimate
    1. People asking me to add them to my claims OVER AND OVER again. Seriously...no means NO.
    2. When I help someone, they act like they own me and my things and demand more.
    3. Bad grammar. o.o

1. Players killing chickens for sport.
    2. People that steal/grief my stuff and say "nuu i didn't do it! i didn't do it!!"
    .-. /prism i
    3. Finishing my projects/build and the being bored.

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    1. People who think I'm op because I'm [Titan] and they ask me for two stacks of diamonds for no reason ._.
    2. When the entity removal removes something that I dropped on accident or something for another player
    3. People who are like: "can you unban my friend jack?" Me: "I'm not even a mod, did he try an unban application" people: "No but can you just unban him?!?" Me: "Bruh"

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Hey Haku, poll mostly says get back on topic. Should we continue to bash on the minecraft 'pvp' system, or bring another new topic ppl cannot participate in ?(as in don't know what we're talking about) o3o

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I think another topic would be better, people who voted to get back on topic have no idea what randomness is :c
    though how can we bash on the PvP system? What is there to say other than pointing out that it sucks and I've played more intense point-and-click games than this the flaws we already discussed about? °^°