Votes: 11 26.8%
    • #4chan

Votes: 15 36.6%
    • Leave as is and/or get back on topic

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    1. Yeah, why not? I'll draw some ugliness here, I got better than when we had our forums on Enjin so it won't be THAT shameful '^'
    2. no u z33ph

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    You know what would be cool? A dogfight simulation videogame that takes heed of G-LOC, the actual obstacle aircraft pilots must face to win a confrontation ,_, #totallyrandom

PandaMaxTPN

Established
    Titan
    This game Cosmic Break has all the characters as anime girls just like a whole bunch of other Japanese anime themed games. ._.

topics sort of moved on but my top 3 pet peeves:

1. people thinking I am cruel for going on hunts to kill wolves and ocelots

2. the crafting recipe of cake

3. making builings then not having anything to put in them

philitup333

Colossus

I was in a call with you and T__Block for like an hour and we parkoured around the old spawn and went over the mountains

You change your name on Skype a lot...

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Cosmic break also features mechas/total customization such as complete skinning and Poly editing your own robots to look different. For the sake of other players (I do not have any intentions to offend anyone in any way or form) I will not show my robots/girls as they are mostly Nazi themed. Maybe I'll post another video =w=

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I don't see how mechanical mobile manned weapons that perfectly resemble human beings can be called "mechs" ,., I think Chromehounds has better examples of them °^°

The Heavy-Gunner is my absolute favorite, but I also like reverse-joint soldier class RTs.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Those are real mechs now o3o
    But in Cosmic Break, there are *some* true mechs that do not resemble humans- For one I recreated p1500 landkreuzer wait that's a tank
    I'm really interested in Chromehounds now xD

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Too bad it's a game that nobody played for some reason, the servers have been shut down and the singleplayer missions are only missions people are meant to use as tutorials :C they are not even part of the actual war that the game talks about