Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

Unsolved The Server Has Been Hacked!

Discussion in 'Glitches and Errors' started by ToManyBananas, Jul 25, 2018.

1. ToManyBananas

ToManyBananas Newbie

I logged onto the server and there's this weird npc thing following me around popping in and out of the ground. I then went to type /home house and it teleport-ed me to the server spawn. The spawn appears to be glitched and /home won't work.... The npc is also following me around and spawn. The ENTIRE shop is also gone....

UPDATE: The name of the player, currently MineRocker51 keeps changing its name.... Another player also logged on and was having the same floating person thing happening on his screen.

#1 ToManyBananas, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  2. Chuck

Chuck New Member

The NPC's are a plugin but are EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!! I almost DIED when I was building part of a treehouse and it decided to push me off the edge. It's also annoying when you are building because sometimes you can't. /Home and claims are broken too. I keep finding massive unclaimed buildings, and even the city I lived in almost got claimed by a griefer, so I claimed it to keep everyone safe. It appears to me that if you don't play for a while, then your claims and /home may be deleted.

3. kamikaze_pegasus

I also have a floating person following me as ToManyBananas described (name changes, moves around sort of glitchy), I thought it was a glitch. At least four other people I know on the server also have this phantom player sometime following them. Whatever it is it's a bit annoying . . . :(

4. PartumCreed

PartumCreed New Member

It says "Unsolved" in the title, are you still having this issue? :eek: