• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • This needs to be fixed!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    I got banned by Sheeprulz for "taking part in a major grief." Hello! This is my build! I was inviting people to tear it down with me! I should NOT be banned for 2 days for destroying MY OWN BUILD.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470527163,1470527065][/DOUBLEPOST]This is the second time i have been temp banned for destroying my own build! I was not the only player banned for this little party. A total of i think 5 or 6 players were banned for "griefing" my own build that i allowed them to do.

I was banned for helping him destroy his house to get the materials. I would like this to be fixed immediately.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470527669,1470527636][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is bull crap :l
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470528148,1470527902][/DOUBLEPOST]I be level we are un banned now
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470528224][/DOUBLEPOST]I ment beleve not be level

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    SUPER ULTRA SORRY TO YOU ALL! I really didn't mean to ban, but I was in a major panic because I've never dealt with what I thought was a grief this bad. I Really am sorry to you all, and I'll be sure to check everything next time. SORRY ono
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470528286,1470528230][/DOUBLEPOST]Uh, one more thing. Mind changing the forum post title? It's kind of inappropriate to younger kids. Once again, SUPER SORRY

SUPER ULTRA SORRY TO YOU ALL! I really didn't mean to ban, but I was in a major panic because I've never dealt with what I thought was a grief this bad. I Really am sorry to you all, and I'll be sure to check everything next time. SORRY ono
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470528286,1470528230][/DOUBLEPOST]Uh, one more thing. Mind changing the forum post title? It's kind of inappropriate to younger kids. Once again, SUPER SORRY
    You could have asked who's it was or /prisoner it '^'

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    You could have asked who's it was or /prisoner it '^'
    Yeah, I really should've. I've learned from my mistakes, and will use this to become better (cause I kinda suck atm since I'm new and unfamiliar with how to handle everything) But thanks for not being too mad. Sorry again :(

PandaMaxTPN

Established
    Titan
    "title is innapropiate for little children" ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. =~=

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Shush child. Some like, really little kids played. When I started minecraft, I would be sent to my room which had a tv so i wat- I mean timeout for saying "stupid" xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.