/tphere /tp disabled?

• why?

Votes: 4 23.5%
    • hopefully put back up!

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    I'd like to throw the white flag and say you're on your own, but I'm here to help whether you guys are against me or not.
    you guys should listen to yumekui or fate (as you guys call yumekui here) but really trying hard to support you guys. even in the game we play fates very helpful/nice to our clan! yea fate runs a huge clan in the game we play. keep it easy for fate, fates being a mod and a leader at the same time so dont hurt fate too much. fate/yumekui is only human =D

This just came to my mind...where does it say we're mad at fate? I did some scrolling and I don't see it...anyways we're mad at no more tp but like i said already (before more people brought the tp topic up again) we probably arn't getting it so we should forget about it and be happy :)

well not me personally dont spy on players i have gave yall a solution to fix this problem but you wont notice it!. enable our TP back and send out a MASS EMAIL to all the players and say: TP has been back enabled and if you dont want players tping to you disable it. and punish the players that caused us to have it disabled. IDK if it was fate or WAILEN but one of them said OXY something grief-ed Isaiah railroad some thing about that having to do with out tp being cut off. but neither of them have a RANK both our on [R] so if they were the reason it was disabled that was stupid because neither one of them had a RANK to be able to do that!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430927529][/DOUBLEPOST]and another thing, BAN or disable the Perk for the players who abused it and trolled players and killed them.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430927590][/DOUBLEPOST]WE WILL HAVE IT BACK RLTJ1863.

me personally i want it back because its very convenient for me to TP to new players who have joined the server and show them around and maybe give a few items food,armor. and i like to disguise as a chicken and give diamonds to players its fun. and another thing is that when i don't want players tping to me i disabled it, and if they still do i can tp them to me! PUNISH THE PLAYERS WHO ABUSED IT! and maybe send out a MASS email to let everyone know that it has been enabled and if you dont want players to tp u or tp to u. disabled it!

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I put you guys in my position and try to get rational answers so we can cooperate and see if we can do something about it - Nothing.
    I put up a simple scenario so you guys can figure out what to do - I'm targeted.
    I say give me evidence so I can reopen the sammy murder incident - No one says anything.
    I say I'm on your side - You side with nick and rltj when I presented these things and I'm flagged against you guys for some reason.

Yea you guys are definitely against me... on solving this dang problem.
    I'm withdrawing from this. I can't do anything to support you guys anymore if all you're going to do is counter all my help.

Just because I'm against /tp doesn't mean I'm not helping you guys.
    For example, I seriously hate minecraft pvp. Dead serious. Ironically I was trying to fix the PVP zone for you guys because I do it FOR YOU GUYS. My opinions do not effect the things I do for the server and for the people. If you guys think I'm trying to run a dictatorship, don't even start with me on what I do on other games.

It's disabled and nothings going to be done about it for a while now. You guys can continue complaining/ranting/threatening me (since I'm the punching bag for some reason).
    Yes the /tp and /tphere doesn't require confirmation from the other side. Now I'm actually against the tp system now. Is it really that hard to tpa? If a player dies I mean they can do /back so they can pick up their things. Other than instant tp, what else good is it?
    Thing is, by default users do not have /tptoggle on! And we can't change that so that its on. Secondly, users want to be able to use /tpa with their friends. Having /tptoggle blocks that, so they cannot have a fun functional game which is annoying. Enabling /tptoggle every time for a tpa request is ridiculous. Now, the only things I have personally experienced with donors using tp, is 3:1 ratio for trolling/helping. Most of the time (3), the user is trolling/breaking a rule, and the other time is helping out a user with a grief/spying. We would love to give TP away, but with these unrealistic percentages its just unrealistic.
    Lastly, giving specific players /tp, to investigate is also slightly unrealistic, as that means we need to get "donor applications" for tp usage. Its possible but time consuming. Its the only realistic suggestion at the moment though, but its still not that great.

We listened to the people by removing it from donors so that they wouldn't abuse it.
    The reason "I paid for it" isn't valid. If you abuse it, we can remove it. Obviously you can still disguise as a chicken and fly around and drop diamonds. I don't know what you said you can't when you can do that right now!
    What's the real reason why all of you guys want /tp back? I should've asked that question a long time ago.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put you guys in my position and try to get rational answers so we can cooperate and see if we can do something about it - Nothing.
    I put up a simple scenario so you guys can figure out what to do - I'm targeted.
    I say give me evidence so I can reopen the sammy murder incident - No one says anything.
    I say I'm on your side - You side with nick and rltj when I presented these things and I'm flagged against you guys for some reason.

Yea you guys are definitely against me... on solving this dang problem.
    I'm withdrawing from this. I can't do anything to support you guys anymore if all you're going to do is counter all my help.

Just because I'm against /tp doesn't mean I'm not helping you guys.
    For example, I seriously hate minecraft pvp. Dead serious. Ironically I was trying to fix the PVP zone for you guys because I do it FOR YOU GUYS. My opinions do not effect the things I do for the server and for the people. If you guys think I'm trying to run a dictatorship, don't even start with me on what I do on other games.
    You are TOTTALY with us!... NOT

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    You are TOTTALY with us!... NOT
    Did you not read what he said? He said he does things for the players. FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PLAYERS. He tested the PVP Zone so that we could get it released earlier when he HATES MINECRAFT PVP. He is for the better of the whole server, NOT THE DONOR ONLY.

Stop being selfish:
    He said, he's doing it for the benefit of the community.

Sorry, you seem to be misunderstanding him. Also an additional Warning: Whoever takes this argument/discussion into the game will be banned for one week. - It is ridiculous that its getting into such a large argument.

I removed it and said: If you want it back come with a rational solution to fixing the problem

You said: (No rational solutions).

Thats why there is no progress.

Shawn889

Established
    Legend
    Did you not read what he said? He said he does things for the players. FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PLAYERS. He tested the PVP Zone so that we could get it released earlier when he HATES MINECRAFT PVP. He is for the better of the whole server, NOT THE DONOR ONLY.

Stop being selfish:

Sorry, you seem to be misunderstanding him. Also an additional Warning: Whoever takes this argument/discussion into the game will be banned for one week. - It is ridiculous that its getting into such a large argument.

I removed it and said: If you want it back come with a rational solution to fixing the problem

Thank You :D

D

[Deleted User]

There are some people giving Fate and BiG rational solutions. So far I see myself and Joel doing just that. Advertise the command /tptoggle, and punish the players who did it. I know, you guys don't KNOW who did it, but no one here (As far as I can tell) is working toward finding who killed sammy010301. If someone would give me the coordinates to his house, I will prism his entire dang property to find the killer. At this point, I would do it just to end the debate.

Also, just an off topic request, BiG, could I have your email? Just incase the server is deathly laggy and we need to contact you for a server restart.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    There are some people giving Fate and BiG rational solutions. So far I see myself and Joel doing just that. Advertise the command /tptoggle, and punish the players who did it. I know, you guys don't KNOW who did it, but no one here (As far as I can tell) is working toward finding who killed sammy010301. If someone would give me the coordinates to his house, I will prism his entire dang property to find the killer. At this point, I would do it just to end the debate.

Also, just an off topic request, BiG, could I have your email? Just incase the server is deathly laggy and we need to contact you for a server restart.
    [email protected]

Stop being selfish:

Did YOU see what he said? I quote: "Now I'm actually against the tp system now." -Fate

Did YOU see what he said? I quote: "Now I'm actually against the tp system now." -Fate
    im sorry but i just have to butt in here and im sure yume said no swearing so this might be hard for me. im sure you can add 1 + 1 = 2 but can you not understand what BIG said? its really self explanatory i mean even someone whos bias can understand this.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I couldn't help but reply (sorry BiG). As much as I want to continue to futher explain myself, BiG already explained everything I needed to explain myself so there's no need to repeat ourselves. If you still cannot understand me or what BiG said, that's your fault, not ours.
    To be frank, it sounds like you have more of a grudge against me rather than willing to cooperate for the proper solution we've all been waiting for. If you want to pour all your grudges, burdens, and hate on me, just PM me so it doesn't destroy you public image.

Maybe a way we can bring the /tp back is to have supports have a limited amount of /tp they can use a week? Possibly just 5-7 times they can use it? That way it's limited but also they can also have it back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.