/tphere /tp disabled?

• why?

Votes: 4 23.5%
    • hopefully put back up!

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Maybe a way we can bring the /tp back is to have supports have a limited amount of /tp they can use a week? Possibly just 5-7 times they can use it? That way it's limited but also they can also have it back?
    That might be a good idea but the ratio should be a certain amount of tp's per day

How do you know that it wasn't just a regular players? Or are you sure it was a donor. I try not to take sides I just want to know who it is.

D

[Deleted User]

The suspect I have for the killing of sammy010301 is indeed not a donor. He may not be the killer but I have reason to believe that he is a hacker.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I think the word hacker/hacks is misunderstood in many levels. Anyways, I hope you find something interesting/solid evidence. The fact you said the killer isn't a donar gives a reason to dig deeper into this. But I must admit, from this point on, only you can continue this as I'm in no condition to do so whatsoever.

well i thought this case was closed! if it was not a donor that killed sammy then THE donors shouldnt have gotten there perk taken away!

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    well i thought this case was closed! if it was not a donor that killed sammy then THE donors shouldnt have gotten there perk taken away!
    Now now, settle down before jumping into conclusions. There's still no confirmation whether the killer was a donar/non donar, until there is 100% evidence, things can finally go into conclusions.
    Great, now I have to /tp toggle all the time and just have people ask me to tp to me ouo

there are screen shotssome players have of it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439847939][/DOUBLEPOST]DREKA KNOWS who did it

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Prove it, if deemed false, your independant investigations will continue as everyone (most of them including me) has dropped out from this. If proven true, I'll see what we can do about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.