/tphere /tp disabled?

• why?

Votes: 4 23.5%
    • hopefully put back up!

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Ok i heard from fate that a few people where doing somethings that they shouoldnt have with the /tphere / /tp stuff:eek:. well i like that command i believe it was a perk that came with the RANK that i paid for. i used that ability for people who wanted to tp to me when they couldn't or when i had it disabled i could tp people to me if i wanted to. i think if people want to disabled tp, thats fine. but punishing the people who have that ability in there rank that didnt do anything shouldn't be punished for that. the players who did abused there ability to do that should have it removed it or temporarily removed. i hope that perk is put back up for me and the players who didnt do anything wrong. :(:(:(

Last edited by a moderator:

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I somewhat need it to return for a couple of reason (that I will not state). Even though I support this, I'm having a really strong feeling this will be a tough fight for this to be approved.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    i alway love to fly around giving diamonds as a baby sheep (im normal) but now i can't because i can't tp to the players

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Okay because I was the ONLY mod to complain to and blame on and take all the hits be there to tell them it has been disabled. The main thing I was bugged about was this quote
    'I payed for that feature!' or 'That was the whole reason why I even bought a rank' or something along those lines.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Now this brings me to another thing, the removal of the /tp makes me (or us mods?) look bad, doesn't that show that we're lazy/show no interest in actually pin pointing the culprit who abuses it? Because even up until now I'm still investigating the killer of Sammy.

The point is it's like any rule. Anyone can break it and if they do bam they get banned. To make everyone take a loss instead of finding the player who should be punished is kind of lazy. And again we PAID real money /tp is an incentive to go out and get the rank and help out the server this breaches all trust there is or... Was and may mean people don't donate. I mean this is a donor rule not to abuse tp if someone abused TPA and spammed would you remove TPA? (Tp toggle is there for a reason isn't it?)

Last edited:
    ok yeah! i agree with all of you i would really like this feature enabled again! the sammy killed thing ik someone prob did that i think i know who but i forgot the user name who could go around and do things like that!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429378652][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yea and why is this posted twice?
    idk i accidentally did that!

oh gosh today my brother is getting on and he depends on me to
    tp him around cuz he "dont know how" to type /tpa rltj1863. This will be interesting.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Look, many donors have been abusing the feature, and you can't "catch em all". There's a better way to block that, and that would be removing it as an option, so that you guys don't even have temptation to abuse it. I'm completely open to reverting it atm, but reasons like "I payed for it", are not valid, and I will not consider it as one. I want a good reason as to why it should be returned, and how we can stop abuse of it.

Look, many donors have been abusing the feature, and you can't "catch em all". There's a better way to block that, and that would be removing it as an option, so that you guys don't even have temptation to abuse it. I'm completely open to reverting it atm, but reasons like "I payed for it", are not valid, and I will not consider it as one. I want a good reason as to why it should be returned, and how we can stop abuse of it.
    The other player should simply do /tptoggle if they don't want people teleporting. And what if you feel someome is griefing or doing something fishy, doing /tpa just won't work there. Maybe if someone is abusing it, just take the feature from them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.