Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

Unsolved Unban application being ignored

Discussion in 'Help Section' started by MegaMagikarp77, Nov 23, 2018.

1. MegaMagikarp77

MegaMagikarp77 New Member

I would like to play on the server and submitted an unban application. Still waiting for an answer either way.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Taco_alex

Taco_alex Newbie

hello my name ist Taco_alex yesterday i get banned from the server because i wrote what is 2+2 and som random nubers behind it and get banned they say that i used spam bots . i only asked a question and get banned plz unbann my this is not fair i only asked it one time. i spend so much time on the server and played alot with my frends . we haved so much fun .plz unbannme.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. Chuck

Chuck New Member

I must say, If you used grammar like that in your application, you have a low chance of getting it accepted. First off, try using meer perfect English, as I do. Second, I'm sorry to say this, but there is a low chance that your application will be approved. A lot of mods I used to play with don't play anymore, and while the server has been having much higher player counts than before, there are very little mods that play. The only surefire way of getting it answered, is if BiG comes on this discussion and sees this. Otherwise, it's unlikely.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Miles_Sunhede

Miles_Sunhede New Member
    Director

make unban app and like thee 2+2 thing like how do you even do it because if you copypaste it it will be dont spamm message and youll only be able to send the message once to surpass that you change it up abit everytime you send it so like if you did it fast then you probaly use spam bot and if you dont wanna be banned you should probaly read the rules
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 24, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 24, 2018 ---
    i dont think grammer has any value in unban apps the value is making a unban app 1/3 value making good unban app 2/3 and really good unbanapp 3/3 and i also think the mods read all the unbanapps dosnt take much time and i dont think most people who get banned make unbanapps

5. MegaMagikarp77

It has been almost 48 hours since submitting the unban application and I still have not been given an answer whether my ban will be upheld or not. If it takes this long to get an application reviewed then in the future I might as well wait the ban time.

6. Miles_Sunhede

Miles_Sunhede New Member
    Director

ahh tobe jonest dont know why they havnt responded

7. MegaMagikarp77

44 hours and counting...

8. MegaMagikarp77

68 hours and counting...

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Miles_Sunhede

Miles_Sunhede New Member
    Director

at this rate your gonna get unbanned before getting response :confused:

10. MegaMagikarp77

11. Chuck

Chuck New Member

Grammar is a big deal in formal writings, like an application. The reason being is that it takes more time to write near perfect, so it looks like you put more time and effort into it, and you actually wanted to be unbanned. If your grammar looks like you took two seconds to write it, they will know that you didn't put any effort into it and don't really want to be unbanned. Also, you're going to be better off waiting for your ban to expire, because, with the mods that need to view it, yeah, they aren't going to look at it for a while. For instance, I submitted a moderator application over TWO YEARS ago, and no one even RESPONDED to it. In anger I deleted it. The server is getting better though, I submitted another one about a month ago and BiG responded to it. I really think that he needs to just accept mods that seem trustworthy because the server doesn't really have any anymore.

12. Taco_alex

Taco_alex Newbie

first i dont use spam bot or copied it ore write fast sekondiam not god in english because i am from germany and in 5 class we dont have so much english .i am trying my best to get unbanned i only write one time in the chat what is 2+2 for funny .it is not funny that i get banned for a fun question that isnt fair

13. Miles_Sunhede

Miles_Sunhede New Member
    Director

boi
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 26, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 26, 2018 ---
    boi boi

14. MegaMagikarp77

92 hours and counting...

15. Taco_alex

Taco_alex Newbie

i konw life is hard