• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Unban Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    I Have Been Banned And Sincerely Apologize. Ncore sorry for griefing your end spawn. I did it because i had a full inventory and needed to get rid of it and i was just juggling it around your base.

I hope i get unbanned soon either today or later.

Please ncore reply to this thread and let me give you my sincerest apology

Plus i was fighting the end dragon with proxicen and 13ThTheMan So i was low on health so i was hiding myself

Last edited:

kingamla

Settler
    all pictures show nothing related....
    first one is just me standing
    second - idk
    third - you in the end farm.

all pictures show nothing related....
    first one is just me standing
    second - idk
    third - you in the end farm.
    Im with no items the 1st one is where u shot my armour stand with ur bow and nearly killed me and in the end im nearly died there cus of u.
    Now the one me running is from ur bow shot where u took my items and gev them to engla which she gave me back.

kingamla

Settler
    Im with no items the 1st one is where u shot my armour stand with ur bow and nearly killed me and in the end im nearly died there cus of u.
    Now the one me running is from ur bow shot where u took my items and gev them to engla which she gave me back.
    picture number 1 shows nothing of me breaking anything
    picture 2 looks more like a bow on the floor
    picture 3 is simply you in the end farm
    and you did have pvp enabled

Torbait

Settler
    Goddz, whatever you're posting shows no wrong-doing from King, but he has posted a picture of you, even though it's not censored, using bad words. Even though that word isn't censored and not nessecarily a swear word, it's still being rude to other players which is against the rules and is a mutable offense.
    As for the three pictures, nothing is happening in them.
    As for king using explosive arrows, they wouldn't be damaging you if he wasn't allowed to. If he isn't, then it's not really his fault, it's more of a bug.

Goddz, whatever you're posting shows no wrong-doing from King, but he has posted a picture of you, even though it's not censored, using bad words. Even though that word isn't censored and not nessecarily a swear word, it's still being rude to other players which is against the rules and is a mutable offense.
    As for the three pictures, nothing is happening in them.
    As for king using explosive arrows, they wouldn't be damaging you if he wasn't allowed to. If he isn't, then it's not really his fault, it's more of a bug.
    All that was false. Ask shaun about the armour stand and who broke it. The shots cal me rerolled to see who did it. And the spot i was in near the end can be a identified death by big or shaun.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496332371,1496332288][/DOUBLEPOST]Ncore please check this out and unban me. From the firt reply i made

Torbait

Settler
    Not entirely sure what you're talking about, those counter-arguments don't relate to my points whatsoever

Torbait

Settler
    if you're in /pvp, he's allowed to kill you and technically he's alowed to take your stuff if you die. again, if he wasn't allowed to, it wouldn't be a feature.

if you're in /pvp, he's allowed to kill you and technically he's alowed to take your stuff if you die. again, if he wasn't allowed to, it wouldn't be a feature.
    Ask Shaun or BiGuMan Its Not allowed to steal their items its a rule in /pvp
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496332895,1496332833][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I did give the stuff back -
    I don't steal like you
    u dint u gave it to engla who gave me it back classed as a other type of robbery trying not to get blamed
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496332969][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not entirely sure what you're talking about, those counter-arguments don't relate to my points whatsoever
    It does it relates how u said that none of it was true and had no evidence thats its kings fault yet i won thisdisscusion cause i said ask shaun or biguman the people who can trace your every step

ncore!

Settler
    Legend
    I check the unban applications more frequently than I check the General discussion threads. If you would have made an actual unban application, I would have noticed and responded much sooner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.