• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Unban me please...

Unban

• Total voters
    yo i haven't been on this server for 2 or 3 years now. I had awesome friends that i used to play with in a town. And i want to join them again. All i did was say "That wasn't very nice."To an admin. Then he banned me. Please unban me, minecraft username: StrikerCraft. Old minecraft username : Pest6680

I can fill an unban thing if u want. Just unbanme!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425128192][/DOUBLEPOST]I made an unban forum thingy too!

Don't post anything on the main forums about unbanning please. You can do that in the unban application. Also it is fully up to the staff members to unban you. So don't put a poll for public users.

Don't post anything on the main forums about unbanning please. You can do that in the unban application. Also it is fully up to the staff members to unban you. So don't put a poll for public users.
    okaaay
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425130203][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try get me unbanned tho pls

Grecc

Established
    Its not up to public users to try to convince any staff member to unban you. Your best chance at getting unbanned is to submit an application that has been WELL thought out.