• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Solved Unknown Player - report griefing

mjnoe70

God
    I have a public farms set up near my base and I have posted a dozen or so signs about replanting and no griefing. While I normally will fix up small amounts of issues, I feel that when a lot of things are done it needs reported. Since it is a public farm I'll just post the location.

The farms are located around 1330/70/-300 and needs rolled back and then anything you decide to do to the player is up to you. I do not need anything done but am reporting this since they have made it so others will not be able to use the public farm.

NOTE it happened on 8/5 between 6am and 11am Eastern US.

You can do /co i and see who has destroyed/interacted with blocks. Hopefully this helps with finding the culprit.

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    You, might get a quicker response if you, put this in /Discord. Put it in the quick report section, along with all the evidence and names of players who committed these crimes.

Hope this Helps :D

mjnoe70

God
    I do not use discord. Thanks but not gonna help me. I did try a couple times in game to get someone but they are either busy or away. No worries, the /co i does work great and I can see who did it but I'll leave it to staff if they want to pursue it.

NOTE: I fixed the farm, if someone wants to research it for punishment, fine otherwise this thread can just be closed. Not really worth wasting staff time. Thanks

Last edited:

Chaye Trainer

Ultimate
    Every grief is worth reporting as the person who did it needs to learn. If they do something without punishment then no doubt they will believe they're allowed to do so and come back to do it again. It's how the human brain works, next time you are on the server you can come and get me, (I play on red but am happy to switch over to another to help if need be) I will take a look at the issue and report it. I'd hate to see the same person completely destroy someone else's base because they didn't learn from their mistakes the first time. ALL issues should be reported. Thanks. Ps. My IGN is MalcolmRowdy

mjnoe70

God
    Idk why I hadn't seen this earlier.
    Thanks, I didn't place names in here as I 'll leave the review to the staff. It is not my job to simply call someone out for something minor. I am just a little tired of having something open for all then finding they can't fix or replace the damage they cause and replant. It takes me more time to fix it and replant but it could be a lot worse.

mjnoe70

God
    Thanks for the help today, what is the normal protocol to get threads closed? Should we report them, leave them or reply that a thread may be closed?

mjnoe70

God
    I was just speaking more in general, when a thread becomes useless or needs closed to stop more conversation.