• Our Discord
  • What Should I Change My IGN to?

Should I keep my IGN?

• Go with SkyVsReality

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OpticSkies

Colossus
    Hey Guys! I need help with figuring out a BRAND NEW IGN for Minecraft. Now I know all of you will say not to change my name, blah, blah, blah... but I feel like now is the time to find a new name **cough getting bored with the old one cough**. Now heres the part where YOU guys are included. In the comments, suggest serious unique IGN's for Minecraft. I will also be making a poll about if I should keep this name, or make a new one. If you say No, tell me why and I will take your opinion. The current name I want to change to currently is ScubaSky or SkyVsReality. Thanks for the suggestions, I really appreciate it! :moo:

Last edited:

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Do you really want to walk around with "ScubaSky" all the time. Consider your IGN, a internet name, which you would continue to use, not only for MC. Like a realname, you don't run around changing it. It represents you, and if you change it, you're losing what it represents to some extent. So yeah, just like something to think about when considering the different names.

Do you really want to walk around with "ScubaSky" all the time. Consider your IGN, a internet name, which you would continue to use, not only for MC. Like a realname, you don't run around changing it. It represents you, and if you change it, you're losing what it represents to some extent. So yeah, just like something to think about when considering the different names.
    thats why my name is rltj1863 because after my mistake of my name on psn, I made that my name for everything and if I were to change mine, noonould know who I am XD scubasky is funny, it has "sky" so yea lol. :D

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Since I joined the Internet I've invented 5 different nicknames ,_,

Yeah, everything I have on the internet is related to eachother, my WOT name is LivinPlaysWOT, my social media page (on facebook and twitter) is called LivinDoesSocialMedia. It's to keep the 'brand name' original and easy to understand! Reputations can affect certain situations and can make contacting you easier if you have the same name!

yay! ;P
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430480251][/DOUBLEPOST]yay! ;P
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430480372][/DOUBLEPOST]btw how do we get rid of double posts without removing the whole thing? (edit makes it worse)