Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

What Should We Add?

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions and Ideas' started by BiGUNMAN, Jul 31, 2016.

1. HypSandar

HypSandar Gold Member
    Supporter

Magrosh
    This is but a coincidence, they happened to be afk, checking unban apps or watching Pewdiepie. Also, as any other players they might have a mod that plays a sound when you write their username in the chat, try that (not the nickname). They are not constantly in game, u have to understand that. I myself have to ask/send a message over 10 times sometimes because they are afk, however! Instead of doing that send them a mail, u cant message them if they are in vanish mode but you can do /mail send [name] that helps out.

2. crazycreeper221

I think it would be cool if you add world edit in some way like maybe getting to a certain level or something but somehow make it so it takes the blocks of your inventory and not out of thin air that way its fair

3. HypSandar

HypSandar Gold Member
    Supporter

Magrosh
    Yeah, i could cope with that. There could be levels for it, depending on which the player is it would mean how many blocks they can place simultaneously and which features they can use. Though there's a lot of bugs to be fixed first, even if this were to be added (which probably won't tbh) it would take a while.

4. _Josepi_

_Josepi_ New Member

Suggestion, add "/co i" for all users. The increase in accountability and ease of inspection without relying on higher level donors or mods would make it nice for everyone.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ArrowOfPeace

ArrowOfPeace Newbie

Perhaps add /ptime and /pweather it makes it so that the time the player views is something he/she can deside for them self same with the weather. It doesnt change the actual weather/time of the server just what the player sees

6. kingamla

kingamla Member

optifine does that

7. HypSandar

HypSandar Gold Member
    Supporter

Magrosh
    Really? I didn't know.

8. Enzo Graffeo

Enzo Graffeo Newbie

I think you should add keep inventory.

9. Kim Jong Unport

We should replace all the Aspiria store items with Jake Paul merch. It'd make lots of money cause it sells like a god, church

• Like Like x 1
  10. kingamla

kingamla Member

Terrible idea.

11. IronDagger0614

Titan

LazarIsALoser
    Titan
    wE sHoUlD sElL tEa BuT tHaTs NoNe Of My BuSiNeSs

12. aiwakatsu

aiwakatsu Newbie

Would be nice to have exotic fruit trees and plants plugin with i think is called slimefun recipes/
    also nice to have snowball thrown at mob will capture it and make them eggs so can move your mobs easier or catch wild animals.
    thank you for considering ideas. They are really fun.

• Like Like x 1
  13. TechnoBlade

TechnoBlade Newbie

SkyBlock

14. oah

oah New Member

That is an excellent suggestion.
    Things like "/co i" and "/seen" and "/time" are not perks or luxuries; well, maybe the /time command is.
    Currently, a player has to ask a staff member to do /co i or /seen. And staff will help out and tell anyone who asks.
    Therefore, NOT giving these commands to players simply places workload on staff.
    I recommend allowing players to be able to perform these 2 commands to free up the already overburdened staff, so they can assist players even more efficiently.

15. RoseQuartzzz

RoseQuartzzz Newbie

Dynmap. just.... Dynmap.... I think it would be a cool addition because we then will have a clue where on the world we exactly are and how far other people are away.

xxx RoseQuartzzz

16. kingamla

kingamla Member

great idea :D, but had potential to be abused by players. If players can make themselves invisible on the map so other players cant track them then the chance of abuse is less likely.

17. creamper

creamper Newbie

Well you could add a way create and register your Clan and you can Level your Clan and gain prizes if the clan got leveled up.