Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

What Should We Add?

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions and Ideas' started by BiGUNMAN, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Miles_Sunhede

Miles_Sunhede Member
    Director

what?

2. Lestaven

Lestaven Newbie

You should add a way so buy in game money on the store with the ranks

3. Miles_Sunhede

Miles_Sunhede Member
    Director

buying ranks with ingame money? doubtful

4. BiGUNMAN

BiGUNMAN Owner
    Owner

BiGUNMAN
    I believe they are actually asking to buy in-game money on the store.

5. fantastic4crew

fantastic4crew New Member
    Titan

can we have it so we can use the rank name colors of ones under us for example god can use the legend green and supporter white just a thought

6. Miles_Sunhede

Miles_Sunhede Member
    Director

thats acually good idea

7. fantastic4crew

Titan

I mainly thought about it because I don't like the god blue xd

8. Miles_Sunhede

Miles_Sunhede Member
    Director

lul

9. Bricius

Bricius New Member

I got a few suggestions.
    One is a personal one and can probably just be written with some simple script. Sell in the coin shop an End Portal. More specifically, an item that places down a single end portal, and turns said item into something that will pick up that end portal again making it so you can only ever have one you run around with that is your own. Originally, end portals only generate three to a world, but some players (like myself) like the idea of having one somewhere in their base. I know I get some salt thrown my way as is for having a claim over one xD

The second. Custom Enchants (https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/custom-enchantments). It adds a WHOLE list of fun enchants that can make it so interesting to have xD I think this could make it fun and bring some life that currently is almost none existant in base enchanting without needing mods.
    • Lifesteal - Gives you half a heart back whenever you punch an enemy.
      • Healing - Heals your target for 1 heart per level.
        • Cloaking - When hit, you gain stealth for a few seconds.
    ^Those are just to show a few of the unique enchantments. You can see the full list yourself if you really care.

Lastly is a potions plugin (https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/superpotions) just to add some incentive to the alchemy side of McMMO and have some fun with it. This one I can see being turned down as it has several things it does similar to the McMMO Alchemy skill, but one of the things it can capitalize on that McMMO cant is the strength of the potions as well as their diversity and even stacking multiple effects.

• Like Like x 1
  10. fantastic4crew

Titan

For the first its un needed as you can just do /warp end and the rest would probaly be too op and i think i heard tha custom enchant where used once but where too op

11. Bricius

Bricius New Member

I know about the end warp. I go there frequently. Its just the idea that some of us want the portal, if nothing other then looks. There really isnt a point in limiting the amount of portals per world that can be had since they cause the same amount of lag as a regular nether portal (so not that much) and their generation is only gated in a natural setting to slow progression in a normal setting, but... there is no such progression on the server, instead we have leveling and social interactions lol.
    As far as the enchants and potion addons go, they like many other plugins have files to limit them, and I think we have... what is it again? OP Armor (like Prot 10, max enchanted, every enchant ever at 10+) lol. That way blows this stuff out of the water. Most of the custom enchants can have their damage limited easily and instead just have them as fun mechanics.

12. fantastic4crew

Titan

as I said I think they did that once and as its not on now that means they didn't think it should be used again and there are other ways of fun

13. Miles_Sunhede

Miles_Sunhede Member
    Director

if you level your repair you can customize your armor and op items you get from op crates. Also there is mcmmo alchemy with custom pots

14. Bricius

Bricius New Member

While that may allow you to customize current in game enchantments, you did not read the post or the few examples (let alone looked at the plugin's list of enchantments). There are 53 Enchantments that it brings to the game that currently do not exist. Possibly more as time goes by, and only a small amount of them (like... five or so I think) do the same as anything else we have in the game or are useless because of other in game things we have.

15. Miles_Sunhede

Miles_Sunhede Member
    Director

i dont think big wants the server to have more enchants to be jonest but im not gonna continue this argument

16. xXNeonStarsXx

xXNeonStarsXx Newbie

Maybe MyPets? I know theres a wiki about it but I couldn't find it..

17. Chewity

Chewity Newbie

You should add jobs so you can make money a little quicker For example mine a certain amount of iron ore and turn it into the blacksmith to get 1000 dollars Hope this makes it in the game

Thank You
    Your Player
    -Chewity

18. Landon morrison

ok so you all know the /wild command now you should add something like /wild "desert" where you can choose a biome to go to and stuff

19. goldenjumper11

A way to message mods when you've been muted for no reason

20. fantastic4crew

Titan

Probably too opas you dont have to look hard for biomes
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 30, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 30, 2018 ---
    Just use discord the mute isnt on there when on the server do /discord and itl give you the link