• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • What Should We Add?

Miles_Sunhede

Colossus
    Different warps/more warps.
    Currently there are very few warps. I honestly hope we get warps to passive mob spawners or undead mob spawners, or give the ability for players (preferably players with high ranks), to create warps in which they provide certain shops, services, activities etc. Im taking inspiriation from a really good server called “Snapcraft.” It is similar to Aspiria, but based in an earlier version, and I believe you guys can use some of the server’s ideas to improve :) Moreover, it would be nice to use some pluggins that make the server feel a bit more exiting (like the slimefun pluggin for example). Finally, I think it would be nice to give free ranks to the free players based on the amount of time played- they could earn more build blocks or something with their free rank lol. Ultimately, the server is great fun and it is overall really good, but I feel like people will easily run out of things to do.
    lol

Back again! Although not a plugin, we should add to the spawners available to buy be variants, like for skeletons have strays, and zombies have husks and drowned. I would say wither for skeletons but I think thats already a thing for the rotating spawner. This would be great as not only are 500 of these unusual variants and biome exclusive mobs needed for levels, but some drop unique items others dont in the game allowing for some uncommon items to be farmed and sold among players. Drowned of course have their tridents and nautilus shells (which would finally knock that money sink down to be equal with beacons >.>), but golds bars as well. Strays drop special arrows of slowness for example, and would in general just offer a change of pace from the usual spawners.

Also, always rooting for the better enchantments plugin previously mentioned :)

Hello guys, I wanted you guys to just flood us with ideas on what we should add to the server. That's really it. Thanks.
    How about the ability to enable redstone gadgets for anyone on claimed turf, while still blocking building/griefing? I like building with RS but if no one else can see it working then I don't have a lot of motivation to do it.

fantastic4crew

Titan
    Colossus
    How about the ability to enable redstone gadgets for anyone on claimed turf, while still blocking building/griefing? I like building with RS but if no one else can see it working then I don't have a lot of motivation to do it.
    they should add a feature to disable frost walker in claims first...

Illager Spawner/Spawn Eggs. Not to be confused with Villagers, I am more then certain there are those who have never seen or really bothered with Illagers, so I make the distinction.Vindicators, Evokers, and Illusioners would be great things to have as farms or for use in farms because of their unique quicks. Evokers can be used as guards/ranged killers for Witch and Golem farms, Vindicators can be named Johny as an easter egg to be hostile towards other mob farms, act as guards, and Illusioners are plain and simple amusing. Nevermind the varied loot between them such as Totems of Undying, Banners, some enchanted weapons (debatable on their usefulness...), and if youre lucky, emeralds. Nevermind the upcoming Pillager and Pillager Beast (though that might be made into a separate category of mob then illager when released) that drop crossbows and saddles.

If not as spawners because you are worried about the emerald farming from them, I know there are plugins to disable specific mob drops even from spawners, and eggs would still be useful costing coins eliminating the farming them for emeralds... unless for some ungodly reason you have -that- many coins.