Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

What Should We Add?

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions and Ideas' started by BiGUNMAN, Jul 31, 2016.

1. harleyman_

harleyman_ Newbie

perks for fishing and get rid of the overfished area. perks like ores, tools, books and just random items.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wiixie

Wiixie Newbie

You should make it to where animals in claimed areas do not despawn.

3. Turtlelix

Turtlelix Newbie

maybe fix the lagg on skyblock, it makes you loose your blocks every time the lagg happens

4. xXDragonTenXx

xXDragonTenXx Newbie

Add Friends , like /Add (User) and it keeps track if they are online, and what they are playing.

5. Exiledphoenix

Exiledphoenix Newbie

This may sound negative but I genuinely don't want to leave. So I have the updated minecraft and I cannot get into the server since its still 13.1. Since I cannot get in I guessing I will be loosing everything? I've tried the snapshot thing and some other options that hasn't worked.. UNLESS. Can we get the server updated? I don't want to break my minecraft updates by forcing it backwards. Plus I've put money towards the server. Thanks guys, you all are awesome!

6. HydraKiller90

HydraKiller90 New Member
    Ultimate

@Exiledphoenix that's not how this works. You can also play on the server on version 1.13.2, they're just waiting for plugins to be updated for 1.14. They will NOT be resetting the map for 1.14, all we know is they will possible reset it when 1.15 releases.

You will not lose anything.
    And you can go back to older versions without breaking it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Exiledphoenix

Exiledphoenix Newbie

That's cool. I didn't mean reset anything. Sorry if it came off that way!! Plug-ins would be dope!

8. tiller

tiller Newbie

For skyblock, since it is in every other version besides java, it should be added that a drowned zombie (an artificial drowned) should be able to drop a trident, so that they are obtainable in aspiria skyblock. This would be fairly easy through the use of a plugin.

9. MrShapiro

MrShapiro Newbie

Can I suggest a /trade feature? Where players can trade items with each other using either money, items, experience, mcmmo points.

There might be a conflict there with the companies feature, but it would be good for quick and safe transactions.

I found this plugin, I don't know what server framework you're using but this one's for Spigot
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...h-quality-trading-plugin-✱-1-7-10-1-14.23138/

10. joffrey

joffrey Newbie

sell home on the shop :/

11. KryptikMC

KryptikMC Newbie

I love mcmmo and iv talked with a few people about this idea and thought it would be a good idea, basically like how you need certain lvls of mcmmo levels to level up maybe you could get coins or discs once you reach a certain level to give more of a reason to increase all the different mcmmo skills. :)

12. LainaIsAMeme

LainaIsAMeme Newbie

Hello. I'm not sure if you are taking suggestions still, but ill give them to you anyways.

The most important thing right now is to make the econ server less laggy. many players are experiencing problems with lag. this affects a lot of things like building and mining, making it sometimes impossible to really accomplish anything on this server. I'm hoping this problem might may be fixed with the 14.0 update, but I'm hoping maybe you could try fixing this soon.

thanks for reading this if you did. Me and my friends really enjoy your server, and hope to see some improvements soon :)

13. Blackhole2k19

Blackhole2k19 New Member

The option to buy the coral plant in the skyblock shop!

14. LucidLie

LucidLie Newbie
    God

Topic: Manual Farms Over Auto Farms

Its apparent that most people lean more towards an automated farm making them in large scales because people don't see much use in a manual farm. I believe it would be beneficial to the server to improve tick speed on the growth rates of crops and reduce the sell rate of pumpkins/melons. Tho a manual farm is still quite slow compared to an automated farm i believe adding hoes with fortune in op crates would help curve profits of manual vs auto farm. Having less auto farms might help reduce the lag on the server as well.

- Yours truly LucidLie

15. BiGUNMAN

BiGUNMAN Owner
    Owner

BiGUNMAN
    @Blackhole2k19 Added to Natural Block section in the /shop in skyblock.

You can now get Tridents in vote crates.

We've addressed this with a skyblock update last week.

16. Sigrife

Sigrife Newbie

Possibly add Special items. Ex: Grappling hook fishing rod, Blaze rod wand, armor with perks like night vis, speed, etc

17. PoeDamneron

PoeDamneron Newbie

Maybe there could be skeleton spawners available in Skyblock coin shop so we could get bonemeal to use for farms and stuff? this would incentivize using manual farms instead of automatic ones i think

18. PoeDamneron

PoeDamneron Newbie

also id appreciate it if the anti-spam bot was a little less strict, i hate chat spamming as much as the next guy but it gets annoying when you try to say "ok" 5 mins after you did another time and it yells at you for spamming lol

19. BiGUNMAN

BiGUNMAN Owner
    Owner

BiGUNMAN
    @Sxtanna

20. TheJohnBeers

TheJohnBeers New Member

Honestly, I think it would be cool to add the mob Arena back. I'm not really sure if the plugin is updated so that would cause issues.