Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

What Should We Add?

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions and Ideas' started by BiGUNMAN, Jul 31, 2016.

1. mjnoe70

mjnoe70 New Member

While very simple to say, not always as easy to add, but can /enderchest also be added as an alias of /ec

2. AgentApple50

AgentApple50 Newbie

I've been and have only played the Survival Blue server, and was told that the Survival Blue focuses more on living and less on the economy. After playing on the server for about 4 days, I would like to give my thoughts on what I believe could use some improvements.

1. Friendly Mobs
    Friendly mobs such as cows and sheep are very scarce. I understand that the server wants to focus less on mobs, but I do believe that a small buff in their spawn rate is justified if the following suggestion is disagreed upon.

2. Mob Eggs
    Due to being unable to craft spawners, spawn eggs are practically useless. What sounds like a rare item is instead very cheap and has little benefit. What I suggest is having Mob Spawners be craftable with those eggs, but the spawner lifespan can only be active for a certain duration or can only create a certain number of mobs until it is destroyed. This would make eggs more valuable and sought after by the community, but not to the point where the server revolves around them.

3. The Coin System
    As of now, coins are earned by playing on the server for an hour, and the amount is randomly selected in the range of 1-3 coins. I suggest removing the RNG entirely and instead give the player 3 coins every hour. Items are pretty expensive and having the possibility of receiving a single coin to help towards your goal of purchasing a player warp for 400 coins is a little insane. Additionally, you could also make players who have donated receive an additional coin depending on their rank. This would give more of an incentive to donate.

4. Scoreboard Size
    A bit of a nitpick on my part, but the size of the scoreboard that shows things like your balance and level is a bit too big. The only solution to this is to disable it entirely, but I would like to be able to see my stats at all times. I suggest giving the player the ability to choose where the scoreboard is located, as well as the size of the scoreboard.

5. Spawn Tools
    The spawn is lacking some helpful features items. The enchantment table near the vote crates warp is not usable. It would also be nice if there was an ender chest for players to use. I also think the enchantment table should be next to the spawn point, so players notice that it is there.

6. Marketplace Prices And Locations
    The rent costs for shops in the marketplace is extremely high, especially for the amount of business they most likely get. In the marketplace, people tend to ignore every stall except for the two stalls behind the Item Shop NPC. The first two stalls can be more expensive as they are in the most populated area, but the rests of the stalls should have their rent prices reduced.

7. /Spawn Location
    I believe having /spawn teleport the player to where the rules summary is located would be a better location as it allows players to read the important information as well as giving them sight of the portal leading to the wild which is located further down the room.

8. /Warp Tutorial
    The warp does not work. Upon typing in the command, the following information says "Teleport location is unsafe. Suffocation".

9. Marketplace NPC
    The Marketplace NPC in spawn is simply gone, unlike the rest of the NPCs there. This means that players cannot teleport to the Marketplace by right clicking the NPC.

10. Spawn Pressure Plates
    I'm assuming the pressure plates near the pathway to the crates warp are supposed to boost the player's speed. As of now, they do not do anything except provide the message to the player that they cannot use it.

11. Vote Rewards
    As funny as it is, I don't think getting an inventory full of dirt should be considered a "reward". I would replace it with something like the magic wand you can buy with coins, which allows you to sell a chest full of items up to 40 times.

That's all I got for now, let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. HydraKiller90

HydraKiller90 New Member
    Ultimate

(Replying to the post from @AgentApple50)
    1. Absolutely, It's hard to get food because of this.
    2. Sure, how about the spawner only spawns mobs every 2-3 minutes and the mobs themselves will only last 1-2 minutes?
    3. How about it's always 2-3 coins per hour for non-ranked - Legend rank, always 3 for God - Titan rank, 3-4 for Director and always 4 for Ultimate?
    4. I actually like the scoreboard right where it is.
    5. ABSOLUTELY. Anvil, enchanting table, enderchest, and to help with the '1.' problem, maybe even a few passive mob spawners?
    6. I can't even find the other stalls.
    7. How 'bout we just have /spawn 2 teleporting you to there.
    8. Bug report!
    9. Don't know what you're talking about.. Bug report part II: Electric Boogaloo
    10. Bug report part III: Fallen
    11. Seems too OP.. I would change it to maybe 20 uses OR $10k or something.

4. mjnoe70

mjnoe70 New Member

I really think blue in general is okay as is. I think it just takes some getting used to and a slightly different strategy. When you are used to local play or having huge unlimited farms it is going to seem like it is much worse. I do think the voter rewards could be redone a bit on blue, but rather than adding op stuff, I simply think adding some harder to obtain reward blocks may add to there use in game. EG: remove a lot of the nonsense/non-used rewards and add in say brick blocks, emerald ore, concrete blocks and so on. Just my take.

5. TigerGuy56

TigerGuy56 Newbie

Could u add a pet mod so u can have like a pet following u which can give u some kind of boost depending on the type of pet, Ik this isn't a modded server and it's mainly vanilla but that would still be nice
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2019 at 1:09 PM, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2019 at 1:00 PM ---
    Could u add a /warp challenges which takes u to an area to do challenges like parkour for rewards, not sure if this should be in survival or skyblock maybe both

6. BiGUNMAN

BiGUNMAN Owner
    Owner

BiGUNMAN
    @AgentApple50

3. The primary way to gain coins at your own pace is to level up.
    4. You can disable the scoreboard in /settings - unfortunately there is no way to change the position of the scoreboard, altering it's size would require removing certain elements we find crucial (it's also small compared to skyblock or survival red).
    6. We will certainly consider increasing the prices of the first two stalls in the market. We're still determining the most balanced prices for the market.
    7. This is the initial spawn point (for first time joiners)
    8. /warp tutorial should appear fixed
    9. Marketplace NPC
    10. Will investigate
    11. Inventory full of dirt is a solid reward, if you sell it you get paid a handsome amount of money in-game (~$3000 if I remember correctly). We keep it mostly because it's funny though.

• Like Like x 2
  7. HydraKiller90

HydraKiller90 New Member
    Ultimate

11. Imagine if you only have 2 empty slots left in your inventory.
    @BiGUNMAN
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2019 at 9:59 AM, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2019 at 9:55 AM ---
    By the way, I'm pretty sure /recipe is broken.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Syn

Syn Newbie

I think having collectable items would be a great ideas, For example: a Theme ever month or so for gear that you could only get from crates and such, the gear has special enchantments/abilities

• Like Like x 2
  9. mjnoe70

mjnoe70 New Member

@Syn I actually think this is a good idea, maybe even a bit more themed. If they were done right, it would make collecting a new things allowing for more economics, displays, museums and other stuff. One thing I think may be unique is one time starter gear. Can be simple stuff, but if renamed in a way that it is not like just "anvil" renamed, then people may collect unused pieces rather than use them. Monthly or even just holiday items would carry the same type of weight and create long term collections. I mean it doesn't even have to be useful sometimes. Just having something that can only be gotten first time you join or on a specific day by the nature of the rarity creates a new element. EG: A Grass block named "Memorial Day 2019 Plot of Grass" with Lore like Fresh cut sod annually from the areas around Aspiria Spawn.

10. HydraKiller90

HydraKiller90 New Member
    Ultimate

Bug report - Sometimes in /skyblock I will randomly teleport to Y=0 when flying.

11. mjnoe70

mjnoe70 New Member

I would suggest moving this to the glitches ans errors forum in a new post, not the "what should we add thread" so it is addressed properly.

12. mjnoe70

mjnoe70 New Member

Is there anyway that we could get a couple staff built warps for flower forest, sand and gravel that are refilled on occasion? Maybe weekly or monthly. Though I get how this can backfire on this server due to the store. In order for this option to work, those may have to be removed from the marketplace. This promotes lots of glass and concrete, especially the later which isn't the easiest to obtain.